Mel Caught Herself one

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by MiseryMike, Jul 6, 2009.

1. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    We went fishing out at ray county lake with no luck, so we decied to move on we went to buffalo bridge in harden cruket creek ? maybe lol something like that i guess, not from around dem parts :smile2: just know it flows into the mo river. Dont know about everyone else but we picked up 2 inchs of rain up in richmond on the 3rd so it was mudfest down there at buffalo bridge, heres the pics 2nd fish she has ever caught first catfish shes gotten lol she was so cute she goes im hung up i see the tip pullin down i said no your not reel him in :roll_eyes:. Bullhead? let me know, Posting this to get her more involed with catfishing and to join catfish1 so help me out :cool2:

Attached Files:

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Hard to tell Mike. Looks to be a small channel. :cool2:

3. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    lol i dont take good pic's standing in mud on the bank of the river with a good dozen budlights in me :big_smile:

4. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Tell her congrats on her first cat! Just got my wife into fishing a while back, she caught a few cats, and now she is an addict!

5. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Good job on her first cat. Definitely not a bullhead, tail too sharp. Good thing bout that one is they'll only get bigger from now on:wink:. Btw, where's the pics of yours? Dint let her outfish ya, didya?

6. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    All i got was the little ones snaggin my worms off the 8/0 circle should of put on a small J hook like she had :roll_eyes: we only stayed at buffalo bridge for 20 mins maybe was time to head back and shot off them fireworks :wink:

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    That is a small channel cat. Now she has caught a couple of cats maybe she will get hooked. My wife goes with me all the time and we have a blast. She is getting better all the time and loves it. He pb is a 33 lb blue now and when we go fishing it is lets see who can catch the bigger fish.

Tom

8. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on the channel and believe me it only gets better from here on out. Stick with it and Mike will find he's got all the competition he can handle for braggin' rights. lol Stay safe and keep on sticking 'em!!!:wink:

9. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Cute little Channel cat.Now comes the addiction for bigger,meaner fish.Congrats.

10. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
  11. medford

medford Member

State:
    pleasant h
  12. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    first one is allways the toughest....you gotta be careful now, because soon she will be showing you up and getting all the hogs and leaving you with the dinks...lol
    i have this problem myself. the woman allways shows me up these days. so much in fact i have been thinking of ways to rig her lines up so they will break if anything over 20 pounds hits....lmao maybe i can salvage a little bit of my manhood.......maybe :wink::smile2:

13. jimmykemper

jimmykemper New Member

State:
    Sturgeon, Misso
    all it takes is thie first catch. that rush will get her hooked