Meetings

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by tree, Mar 26, 2007.

1. tree

tree New Member

State:
    tennessee
    do you guys have any meetings or club trips.wanting to know more about all this.my kids really like to fish also can they come to the meetings.

2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Teresa,I am so glad you asked. There are many meetings or gatherings as we call most of them all over parts of the U.S. Depending on what part of Tn you are from, there is one goin on the last weekend of April at Pickwick, Tn. and one just below Hot Springs, Arkansas at DeGray Lake State Park on the first weekend of May. Most all of these gatherings as I can tell are family events where the children can be involved. There are others in Kentucky, Oklahoma, and more that I'm not all sure of, these are just the ones closest to me that I plan to attend. If you go to the Member Gatherings thread area, you can tell what is going on where and what it takes to go. It would be nice to meet you at either Pickwick or Arkansas, but there are several members at each of the others too that would welcome you there just as much. There are contests, dinners, and all kinds of things going on at them, you will just hafta read up on each to see what it what. Hope to see you at one or read a post about you goin to one soon.

3. tree

tree New Member

State:
    tennessee
    thanks for the info trying to figure all this out.thanks again for the help. i live in clarksville

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    If you need any help or advice I would be glad to help you all I can, and if I cant I will be glad to help find someone who can. Just leave a post or PM me. Also would like to welcome you into the chat room. Theres alotta fun that goes on in there most of the time too.

5. tree

tree New Member

State:
    tennessee
    cool i might come in and join in on the the talk sometime.its really nice talking to you.