meeting up with BOC brothers

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, Jan 7, 2008.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    got to get out today and meet up with retired to fish,it was good meeting you Gary and I look forward to fishing with you in the future.Hope all you guys can make the breakfast on the 20th,it sure is a good thing to meet other brothers and make new friends

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    glad you got to meet a brother, looking forward to you meeting at the breakfast.. tony...lol... are you gonna sit between shawn and jack to keep them from killing each other, or am i gonna have to place skip there? :eek:oooh: :smile2: rollo

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Hey Guys it was great meeting Tony and talking about places I had almost forgotten about ... Looking forward to the breakfast ... Hey Tony ... trying to find the guys name from Shawnee you were telling me about ... haven't found it yet ....

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    tony didn't give up any of the loanwizards spots did he? he is known to get upset:wink: rollo

5. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I am mad at the entire Ohio group! Y'all choose 2 Sundays to pick from and I won't even be in the state! What's that, 3 years now?!?!? :angry:

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Naw, they was talkin strip pits in Perry County....

No Rollo, not the strip club, the strip pit.... nobody is gonna take your front table at the Foxhole lol!

7. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Shawn you get to pick the date for the next one. We all seem to have the worst timing in the world. :smile2:

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I agree, that will make it all fair. As long as I don't have to miss church.

9. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Amen brother!!!

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    John and I will be there. Looking forward to meeting some other ohio brothers.

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Are you guys really coming? I want to meet both of you. I'll be dissapointed if you are a no-show lol.

LSU SUX!