Meeting This Sunday May 3rd at Cabelas

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, May 1, 2009.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I finally heard back from Cabelas.

Meeting time is at 11:30am, THIS Sunday May 3rd at Cabelas in Hazelwood, in the back of the store in the Conference rooms. I suspect the meeting should last about 90 minutes or so.

The store opens at 10:00 am if anyone wants to go early and shop.

2. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    The Madem Sect. and I will be there

3. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I should be there...I gotta pick up some stuff and possibly pay my dues for the year..haha :tounge_out:

4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well go figure. I gotta work from noon to 5. Oh well there will be another one.

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Sorry, it looks like I won't be able to make it this time either. No days off work for a while for me, it looks like. These days, I can't turn it down when asked.

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'll be there unless i'm still sitting in Chicago waiting on a load

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I try my best to accomadate as many members as I can for the meetings. I'm sorry some arnt going to be able to make it. Its more or less the case no matter what days I pick. I'm going to go ahead and choose a date for our next meeting this summer so that it can be more easily planned for in the future. If anyone has any questions on the meeting agenda, they can call me and I'll fill them in.

Seriously, my apologies for those that have to miss. I certainly understand.

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    No worries CUZ! No matter when you schedule it there will be some who cannot make it, some that can.......that's life.

As far as I know, I'll make it.

9. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I was kinda planning for going sat but I can still make it. I want to get voted in:smile2:

10. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Hate to tell you this Patrick, but there is no way I can cast a vote for a guy named poopdeck.....:wink:

11. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    work switched my hours so ill probably have 30k and 2 fillets fill me in if they go

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    MEETING TOMMORROW AT 11:30 AM

CABELAS

IN the Conference Rooms at the back of the store.

See yall there.

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I deliver my load in Granite City at 4 am in the morning, so I will make this one..

14. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Now you're starting to sound like Patrick:smile2:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thanks, I really needed that.. ok my cargo or freight.. I forgot for a moment who I was talking too.. hehehe

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Ma Blue just buried it in my back side with a Buffalo turn on my last !@#$%% day so wont get home tonight. There is an 8:10 am flight out of LaGuardia in the morning, which would get me in St. Louis in time to make the meeting. IF it runs late, I'll be late. If I'm late, Michael Jake, or the next highest ranking officer present should begin the meeting at 11:30am. I'll be there soon enough. With some luck, it will be on time though. :confused2:

17. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    This darn work thing seems to be keeping too many of us from doing things we want to do. So I hearby make a motion we form a comittee to find a way for all of us to get by without workin. CAN I GET AN AMEN?

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Seconded!

19. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Cuz, if you make it by the house, could you bring them rod holders with you.. Anybody coming to the meeting that donated to the boat project, I would appreciate if you brought your donations to the meeting.. I may have a surprize at the meeting.. Won't say what it is, you will have to be there to participate.. hehehe

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I wont have time to go by the house Harry as I'll be coming straight from the airport. I'll find a way to get em to ya though.