Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Meet your Brothers and Sisters

602 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ryang 
#1 ·
I would like to personaly say a special thanks to katfshn50 aka George. I met with his family today had some grilled pork chops (they were great by the way). I cant tell you all enough that meeting with the Brothers and Sisters out there cant be beat. George your family was great, the food was great and even your pets LOL. I cant say enough how much it meant to meet you and yours. So to everyone out there reading this if you get a chance MEET THEM ITS A BLAST.

#3 ·
Ryang,

I'm almost afraid to meet BG. Is he as funny in person, as he is on here?

Glad y'all shared some camaraderie!

Take care.
Cheryl

#4 ·
Cheryl he is a hoot, he is what you would call wysiwig i.e. "what you see is what you get". Ive met a couple of the brothers out there and its always like meeting family that youve been talking too but never meet for a while. Had a great time (altho I think I talked thier heads off LOL). It was fun.

#5 ·
George is one Character Im sure is a treat to meet...
My wife aint much into fishing and don't really understand how I spend so much time on the BOC. But I had her watch George's Snell video and she was cracking up .... hehe....

#9 ·
Gary if that be the case about BG, then I'd have to schedule major surgery prior to meeting him, because I would laugh my head off..........as Mom says.

Any pics?

BG,
Any pics?

Take care.
Cheryl

#10 ·
Tom we had a good time we will meet sometime for how often Im in Philly (at least it seems) Im sure we will get another chance. If you get near columbus ohio let me know we can hook up also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.