Meet two members tonight

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I had the plesure to meet two more members tonight. BKS72 (Brandon) and ARKRIVERCATMAN (KYLE) and Kyles wife I did not get her name:embarassed:. I was down at the Cooley Lake ramp on the Mo river east of KC and they were there unloading going out for the night. I was glad to meet these three. So far all the members that I have meet on here are a class act of people.

Tom

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on meeting some nice folks....................how did your fishing trip turn out?

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I wasnt fishing tonight. Took mom out to supper and went by the boat ramp just to check things out. Trying to stay up late tonight and sleep tomorrow and do the same thing tomorrow night and saturday. Headed to warsaw saturday to fish all night. I will give a report on sunday on how me and Adam1886 did. Not fishing the tourny but will be there for take off and weigh in.

Tom

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Nice meeting you Tom! We'll get some fishies next weekend:wink:

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Im ready Brandon. Will get ahold of you later in the week to set up details.

Tom

6. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    It was nice meetin you too Tom. What a small world this BOC has created. I agree, 95% of the people I have met here are great people. No where else you can meet so many who are devote catmen. Its definately alot better then goin fishin with the other types of people.:smile2:

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Glad to see everyone had a good time,That branden is a good guy ,and cheap too.:wink: