Meet Johns Friend, Mr Kitty

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CuzICan, Dec 31, 2008.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    We wanted to share pictures of John with his favorite "human in a cat suit" --Mr. Kitty. Our constant companion here at home, and certainly keeps everything under control when when we are working :) Poor John can't even shower without Mr. sitting on the side of the bath tub waiting for him to get out. He follows him everywhere... We have really enjoyed our pet, and we wanted to show him off a little...he's such a gorgeous animal!

I can't believe they have taken to each other like they have, John always had a dislike for house cats, till this one came along.

Attached Files:

2. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    He's a pretty pussycat. I don't like cats myself, until my own husband's pussycat came along and won me over.

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah there like exree kids...gotta love em:wink:

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

You're so right Cher, Mr.Kitty is a beautiful cat! Thanks to you and John for sharing the pictures. :cool2:

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    He's a doll, Cher. Mr. Kitty, I mean :wink:
    And that's a sweet smile on John's face in the photos... looks like true love.
    I'm more of a dog-person, but some cats... well, I think they behave more like dogs - even comin' when you call them. To me, those are the real special ones that can grab your heart, because they're not too uppity to socialize, like some felines who always act like they don't want to be seen enjoying your company...lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the pics. You can easily see that the cat is in its comfort zone. Animals can be alot of company.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hes a good lookin feline,Cher. Looks to be close to the size of my wifes,oh by the way Tigger is 15 lbs ,I guess he is kinda big

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Nice looking kitty John. I know the feeling I have a couple that follow me around the house. I have one that actually looks just like yours, his name is Smokey.

Thanks for the pics...:cool2:

Attached Files:

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Good looking Buddy ya got there.

10. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Reload I commented on your cat's pic about how big he was.

Mike you ain't gonna believe it, but this one's "real" name is Smokey too! John started calling him "MR", and it stuck!

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    He goes where i go, he does what i do. All my life i hated, i mean literally hated cats. When i was a kid a barn cat had a litter in a feed barrle and stupid me reached in an grabbed one. It nailed me and ended up meeting a post head-on. For years i despised the site of em. Mista's different and if somebody runs afoul of him, they dang sure run afoul of me.:wink:

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    couldn't stand cats period. Now we have had two toms come into our lives,and he made sure the vet gave them a clean bill of health. They were declawed and fixxed. Amazing the changes that have come over him when it comes to cats.:smile2::cool2::wink:

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now Cher just how is John gonna get along without Mr Kitty for 2-3-4 days in May.Better watch him he'll be trying to sneak Kitty along.BTW it is a pretty cat.You wouldn't want some more would you???:smile2:

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Well Mr will just have to make due for a day or 2, lol! Actually we talked about getting him a companion, besides the infernal bird who hates ME so much, but I really don't think he'd tolerate another cat in HIS house. We culled the idea pretty quick.

I'm trying to teach the bird to say "here kitty" but she won't do it...I figured it would give them BOTH something to do during the day while we are gone.

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    right I can just picture a bird saying Here Kitty,That would be like saying come and eat me Mr kitty cat.:smile2:

16. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Ummm this bird is NOT one he'd want to mess with MMR...he stays as far away from her as possible. She will bite the crap outta anything she don't like, and me and him are included in that. She goes for me everytime she gets around me and got his paw real good the first time he ever snooped around her cage. She is NOT sociable at all, she likes John and no one else.

17. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    she is telling the truth about that bird:crazy:. its like a wild hog if you get to close:eek:oooh:

18. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Ya'll givin my bird a bad rap heah. She ain't never bitten the same person twice.:smile2: She may be a lil'bit protective of me and don't take up with strangers real quick, but she is pretty. Heck i know alot of mean women i can't even say that about. :eek:oooh:

19. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    lol :smile2: What sort of bird is it, John and Cher?

We have a cockatiel, but he pretty much likes us all (except for one daughter, who is kinda mean herself... lol). He is always trying to coax Kevin to whistle that old "shave and a haircut - two bits" tune. Oh, he tries so hard to repeat it, but just can't seem to get all the notes. Willing to learn, though!
    He and the cat ignore each other, so I guess they settled that matter long ago.

20. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    She is a Severe Macaw parrot. Beautiful bird, just not real user friendly. She's crazy about me but hates the sight of cherie.:smile2::confused2::smile2: