MEDFORDS Lead pouring party?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by medford, Jan 25, 2010.

1. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    is there any interest in a pouring at my house again possibly march 6th or april 3rd i know we have had sevarel around us but thought i would see if any one is interested post your interest and we will go from there. bbq ribs, tater salad ,and barley pops uuuummmm!:Happy: sorry no blind midget dancing girls this year i dont have enough$$$$ for bail for us all.if ya all dont think we need one we can aleast gather tell lies and pretend were pourin let me know my friends thanks!

2. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    I would love to and hated having to miss your last pouring party due to "my then" coming surgury. I have around 50 pounds or so of lead to donate.

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Steve if I am not working on either one of those dates I will be there.

Tom

4. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    i would be interested and i have about 100 pounds of lead and can get more if need be

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Who me? Sure thing bud. Always a good time!!

6. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Sounds like a good time. Let me know when and what to bring.:party:

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Heck yhea, i'm in. I'll get some lead cleaned up. Let me know what tp bring as far as vittles go. Thanks, last years was a blast.

8. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Well I'm here to tell Ya Fellas if you have never been to one of Medfords Beer pours,Scratch that I ment to say Medfords Sinker Pouring Institute you be missing a GOOD Drunk,Wate a Minute I was trying to say a Good Time.Hay Med when the date is set I'll have to see how many Brownie points I got racked up with Miss. Bula Mae and see ifin she will grant me some Liberty to hit the beach,LOL That be old sea dog talk(U.S.NAVY) Yes sir-re- bob join the Navy and Ride them waves.The only down side to my hitch in the Navy was that the Marines run the Brigs,Yup Mean Dudes for sure. J.D.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  9. benwebber

benwebber New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    medford im deff down to come hang with the guys and get ready for the new year... need some lead too! sick of payin $$$$$ and castin the dam things off lol let me know when the dates are set in stone!

10. McLovin

McLovin New Member

State:
    Missouri
  11. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    you know i will be there ,now i have to find more lead

12. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    who needs the dancing girls when we have jd and john

13. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Steve I was hoping to donate some lead but my supplies are running low! I was going to send some down with jlcperformance but don't have enough yet. If I get some lead together I will call Jeff and sent it with him....I won't need anything in return!

Sounds like a good time that I will once again miss. Yes this dude has to work!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  14. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    joe hopeing you could make it still havent heard a lot on whos coming

15. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    One thing I noticed when we did our nebraska lead poor is this. We didn't have enough table space set up to work on the lead stuff. We needed more space to set up on with tables that would not be ruined by heat or lead. Somebody bring some saw horses and plywood. You'll thank me later.

16. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    for the meal i got the meat covered if any one wants to bring a cake or something snacks etc mite even fry up some fish ozman what kind of breading for the fish do ya recommed for the fish i will get some so i will have it just in case. but pretty much what ever ya all want to bring just let me know

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  17. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    already got it covered thanks

18. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    Even though I arrived late linto the day ast year, it was a very good time.

I will have to tell everyone that didn't attend, these guys are more than generous with their knowledge and lead supplies. It was well worth it. Thanks Steve!

19. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Its always a great time , medford you change your avatar more than anyone i know ,this year we need to get you a 70 lb blue for your avatar

20. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    its breaks up the boredom robert and that big fish would be nice this is my year