Mean Gene is Live and almost Well

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Jul 31, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Well Troops:

Just got home from the Doctors and had all the unneeded tubing removed and I feel pretty close to human again. He won't let me go back to my Part time job for 2 more weeks. Life is going to be a little boring for a while as I have to take it a bit easy for the next two weeks. But that will give me some time to get back in the shop and assemble KatBobbers, Jug Kits and whatever I am getting low in inventory on. So anyone needing any of my products, shoot them orders in as I can sit on my butt and do that anyway. DON'T LET ME GET TOO BORED. LOL

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the Prayers and Best Wishes, You are all a REAL FAMILY.

Thanks Again;

Gene

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Glaf to see you doing good Thought and PRayers still going out to you and your family.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    That is great new gene.
    But don't forget when you get that grin on the old face. The bag is gone. So stop there, And go to the bathroom HEHE
    Pete

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Or If you can't go and do forget that the bag is missing just remember to wear dark pants. Its less noticeable and gives you a warm feeling.:0a26:

5. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    MeanGene,
    So glad to hear you're doing better. I need you in good shape for K6, ya know.

6. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    You guys are silly!

Attached Files:

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hot diggety dad blame, our ole buddy is almost back to abnormal.LOL Take it easy Gene and mind Helen:big_smile_2:. (I can just see that happening.) Helen you may have to use some large object across his head to get his attention to do what the doctor says.

We love ya ole buddy, glad to see you feeling better.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now Gene you can't be getting sick on us. We need you around at least the next 100 years. Good to see your feeling better.Now just stay that way!!

9. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    Jim, you got any ideas of what kinda "large object" to use on someone who is hard headed?? lol

10. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Its great to hear that you are doing better Gene. Did the Dr. say you couldn't set on your fanny at the lake? I bet there is a big one out there just waiting on ya... Don't over do it ...Untill next time you be carefull....Rusty

11. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Glad to hear it Gene. I've been prayin' for ya.

One of these days we'll have to get together and dunk some bait.

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad to hear you are back home big dog, now heal up and get to postin.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Gene thanks for the update. Glad to hear the good news. Helen give Gene some TLC, that should work better than a ball bat. Prayers continue for full recovery.:smile2:

14. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    gene glad your feeling better.just so you know i received my order this morning.you got to have the record fo turn around time.this makes 3 orders and they have all been at my door in 3 working days.you da man.

15. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Hate to tell you this.. But at Pickwick. A bone or some kind of left over food always shut his mouth out for good. :roll_eyes:
    Or just make some smoked peppers or hush puppy's. And then don't' let him have one . That does it also.
    Pete

16. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Good to hear your feeling and doing better Gene. We all know your too onry to be sick anyway. Try not to drive Helen crazy.:big_smile:

17. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    LOL! Yeah, that works some. After he eats, he goes and lays down for an hour or two, so I have a respite then. :smile2:

18. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I ain't Jim, but, I would suggest hitting him with a large ham and cheese hoagie. You not only get his attention, but you have fed him lunch. Have a nice day.

19. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That's great to hear Gene, glad you're feeling some better buddy. But we all know you're too mean.....uh, hardheaded..... to let anything keep you down for long :wink:. Love ya bro, prayers continuing.

20. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Update to you All:

As of last Thursday, My Doctor released me to go back to my Part Time job as long as I don't do any heavy lifting. I am doing fine and am starting to Feel good now. I am a bit outta shape as setting around not doing anything for three weeks tends to make one a bit weak. But since I was released to go back to work, I am improving and will be up to my (Full Speed) pretty soon. Of course my Full Speed is about like everyone elses just easing along. LOL I have been assembling KatBobbers and etc as I can kinda do that at my leisure and packaging up shipments of orders are no problem.

I am looking forward to going to the Pickwick (Punkinwick) Gathering at the end of Sept. I just couldn't miss it with all my Rowdy Friends.

Thanks for all your Posts;

Gene