Me playing my guitar.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Mar 25, 2007.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
  2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Anyone?? :embarassed:

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds good to me. Do you always play accoustic, or do you plug in too?

4. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    Sounds great!:smile2:

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You strum the guitar quite well.The only thing I would have loved to hear you sing.I could just barely hear the word freight train.Your little bird did a wonderful job of accompanying you as back up singer,how cute ,HaHa!! Seriously you have my applause you play wonderfully!:big_smile: :big_smile:

6. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jay, I must begin by telling you that I am a very opinionated type of guy. Especially when someone is seeking "honest feedback"! So I will tell you that I have the upmost respect for those who have the talent and courage to play an instrument or those who have the vocal ability to perform a song. Based on the quality of the video you posted, I can tell one thing for sure... You my friend have a gift! I can't think of to many other sounds that I would rather here than an accomplished musician on an accoustic guitar. Very well done Sir! As far as your Vocals go, I am in no way able to critique you for I was unable to hear much if any due to the quality of the video. But again as far as the guitar goes, I enjoyed the entire 2:28 performance.

Thank You for sharing your artistic ability with us,
    Garrett

7. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
  8. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jay, I have a rough time hearing your voice from this video. I think you need to hold the Microphone up close. Thanks for your performance.

9. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Hey Jay sounds good to me, but speaking from experence it always sounds better in person than on tape. I envy you going to play for our troops. I say lets get aBOC jam session going and meet somewhere once a year. It could turn into the "BOC IDOL".

10. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Good picking! Have fun with the troops.

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Dude,
    You know I enjoyed it thoroughly!!! :big_smile: I'll never forget the several songs you laid down and recorded just for me! :smile2: Especially when you talked about me on the recording.:roll_eyes: I bet a few of our Brothers would love to hear some of those tunes! :eek:oooh: I have them saved to the PC and still jam to them some.:big_smile: Is there a way to link to a couple of them to let them

hear your talents???

12. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Of course you may John! If you cant then maybe I will cause you can actually hear my voice on those huh? LOL

thank you everybody for the opinions! As you may be aware I am going through a rough patch but with your support and and a little luck I'll pull right through it! I am heading to Williamsport tomorrow with Amy to perform so Wish me a bit of good cheer! Thanks again
    -Me

13. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Sounded pretty darn good to me. Nice pickin', I bet you worked a long time on that one.