Me & my daughter on the PeeDee River

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by screamnclickersc, Jun 7, 2008.

1. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Her first trip to the river w/ the old man-it took me 4 years to talk her mom into letting her go!We had 3 generations of river rats on the boat that day.

Attached Files:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That's really cool. I will be trying to take my daughter out fishing this summer when I return from the desert. I may not be able to tell my wife!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing the pics. She is a little doll. It looks like she enjoyed it so much she decided to dream about it.:smile2::smile2:

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Hooray for both of you , Jimmy! You're creating some wonderful memories for her that she will always remember :big_smile:

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Jimmy that looks like she was having a great time. Keep them out there.

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Way to go pop, I hope she turns out for you like mine did for me, now at 9 she is usually the one asking if we are going fishing in the morning :big_smile:. and well mom doesn't mind either :wink:. Congrats, congrats, Many great days ahead for you and your little one on the water!!!!!!

7. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Fantastic! She lookes a lot like my sone taking a nap up front there.

My Ben is not too much of a fisherman (I think I spoiled it a bit by pushing when he was younger), but I still drag him along a couple of times a year. They remember those trips out on the river. Last fall we went out and fished into the night, then sat and watched some shooting stars and listened to the owls ... Good times.