Me and "TWO" Virgin Catters!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Apr 17, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Spent today out on the water with 2 virgin catters. I ain't worked this hard in years. LOL! A ferlla from work and his son. Neither one of them has ever been cattin. They just would not leave the rods alone. LOL! The slightest little bump and they was tryin to cross the fishes eyes. I was captain,anchor puller and master baiter all in one. Managed to boat 22 fish and one eel in 10 hours. Todays bait was eel and good old chicken liver. All of outgoin tide and a chunk of incomein. Various productive depths of 8 to 30 feet. Only got a few pics cause I was too busy. LOL! Great day and the river was a sheet of glass for the most part. Put a smile on their faces and thats what counts. LOL! I didn't reel in a single fish. LOL! Set the hook several times and handed them the rod. It was quite amusein and funny to say the least. Heres a few shots to bore ya. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Big, awesome trip when you get to see enjoyment like that.

I think I need to start putting CPT in front of your name now! :crazy:

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    BG good to here that you put two newbe's on some kitty's. Now come's the question :smile2: is this YOUR first time breaking in two virgin's at the same time lol and can you do it again lmao?

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

There was a time back in 69. OH nevermind. LOL!

5. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Thats what it's about, right there! It's fun when you can share the sport with others!! Nice job George.

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    much respect to you George for taking the time to do that. i always get a kick when someone i take has a good time like that. the smiles are always worth it to me.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

BG.....you brought attention to this thread, then a couple of other folks did as well :wink:. I'm so glad you fellers had a good time, and that you put some gentlemen on catfish that had never caught 'em before. This has made my "day"....think I'll go to bed now. :cool2:

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    reps to ya BG i love to see pepple have a good time like that mighty nice of ya

9. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    You had 2 virgins at one time and you were the masterbaiter????????????come on BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2: