Me and harleycat's trip tonight

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Oct 14, 2008.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well we reached the river about 7. nothing really agressive but a few bites.. The first was a channel he was walking with the clicker going off.. i set the hook but nothing.. then my other pole was going off.. well to my surprise there was the fattest muskrat I have ever seen swimming thru my lines but I guess i either hooked the channel of Malcom did.. but he was on there.. then the second was a very short run.. maybe 4 clicks on the clicker an I set the hook and got a little flattie.. then I went into mountain goat mode and set a pole up about 50 yrds down river thru the trees.. and just tight lined that one.. and thats when I caught the second flattie.. 3 total fish for the night ( I caught the bait too ). And once again Malcom left without catching a single fish... But I have a feeling his day is coming and its going to be a PB.. But here are the pics...

Oh... At least Malcom is learning how to use a digital camera... :smile2::tounge_out:

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And a fine camera man he is. LOL! Thanx for the ride.

3. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    yep,thats me a1 camera:eek:oooh: man,just to let everyone know it sucks:smile2: i had a good time any way and at least shane caught fish,and i was on the river trying to catch one with a fellow member.my night is coming so watch out kittens :wink:

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Its gonna happen... im going out again tonight.. Not quite sure where yet.. But I know Im going..