Me and a couple of grandkids

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by tiny b, Apr 24, 2009.

1. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Well I flew home from Alaska yesterday for my R and R.,so I got up early this morning, about 4:45 and got a lot of my Honey do's done so I could meet my 11 year old and 7 year old granddaughters after school so we could go wet a hook.

Didn't have but about a hour and a half to fish once we got there but they made up for lost time.Had some Secret 7 that I wanted to try and four minutes after I set the first rod in the holder I looked up and the oldest was reeling in the first of seven channel cats that they caught.
    Smallest was 13" and the largest 21". Needless to say I am going to order some more Secret 7 after I post this.

I really needed that time with them today after being in the Artic circle working for three weeks.Stopped by the store and got us some orange soda pops and came home. That couple hours made my day!

2. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Way to go sir. Sounds like you made their day and ur's.

3. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Congratulations, any time spent with grandkids is precious, I have 3 with another on the way.

4. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Awesome Mr. Alan..I was just talking about taking the kids fishing in another thread..I just love taking the kids fishing..That little bit of time fishing with them goes a long way..

5. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    thats what this sport is all about! thanks for the post sir

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Alan its good you are home relaxing and enjoying the grand children. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. They will always remember those fishing trips.

7. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Very nice report tiny b...... That's what GrandPa's are for!

Thanks for letting us know your story!

8. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    Good deal Grandpa, Enjoy.