mayweather vs delahoya

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by raildan, Apr 5, 2008.

1. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    just wondering what everyones take was on their last fight, and what the rematch in may will bring.i think if floyd leaves his running shoes at home it should be pretty good:wink:.i can't think of the things mayweathers going to say leading up to the fight about those photos of delehoya on the internet:eek:oooh::smile2:.

2. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    no comment on the last fight - I can't stand Mayweather and all his immature antics, hope he gets pounded. Just my 2 cents

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I think Oscar Del Ahoya would knock him out

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I don`t care for Floyd either but as far as a rematch goes I just hope Oscar can give him the pounding he deserves.

5. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed: I'm hoping Oscar will shut Mayweather up too !!!! A terrible beating and a knock in the fifth would be great !!!

6. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    You all just have to face it, Mayweather is a flamboyant & arrogant person, but he is a dam good boxer.
    I truly don't care for his antics either. Oscar has no chance against him. He's just that good.

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27: Greg,
    I can't stand it the way Mayweather (our any one else for the matter) that carry them self like that in sports Period! I say - if your good - don't make nobody look bad, to make yourself look good. :confused2:
    (He's to good for that $h%@.) :0a14:

I could think of alot of Boxers that were to good to have to "Run there mouth", But I can only think of one figther that did it and backed it up almost every time - and that's was:

:worship: "Muhammad Ali"

8. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    soory,the rematch is in september. i was thinking of their first fight.:confused2:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I hope Oscar De Lahoya wins it. I don't care for Mayweather.:big_smile:

10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Delahoya doesn't stand a chance, I just hope Mayweather doesn't take him too lightly & slip up....They'll go 12 rounds, it's just about the money forboth of them cuz if it was about being a champion Delahoya would have left while he was on top, and Floyd well, he's ALL about money hence "MONEY MAYWEATHER", I just hope he does leave on top & not go out a loser to a nobody someday like some others that used their mouths then lost!!!!

It's easier to go out on top of ur game than it is to climb back to the top, look at Roy Jones Jr, Arturo Gatti, Jermaine Taylor,Vernon Forrest,Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson,and Antonio Tarver.....just to name a few

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    The only thing Delahoya is worried about is beating Mayweather with Floyd Sr in his(delahoya's) corner.....that's it, that's all he wants out of this fight, with promoting he doesn't need the money, cuz he doesn't live the flamboyant lifestyle like Mayweather .....

It's also a contest between the older Mayweather brothers, there's so much bad blood between them it's crazy...they shouldn't even be fighting, Mayweather should be kicking it in the sun w/his kids waiting to get in the hall of fame....

12. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    This should be a great fight 2 good fighters whoever once it more will win it

13. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Pretty Boy and Golden Boy, can say skills will out match I'm doing htis for the money. Mayweather and the antics hands down.

14. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Like I said he's a good fighter,but money will make you do just about any thing.
    Heck he fought The Big Show...:wink:...We know that was a money thing.

15. thebig1

thebig1 New Member

State:
    kansas
    dont like mayweather but i cant deny that he is a good fighter. Hope delahoya wins. should be a dam good fight if mayweather isnt decidin to runt he whole time

16. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    delahoya has fought alot harder hitters than mayweather.the problem is he has with him is his speed delehoya is used to it being the other way around:confused2:.i don't know if its all the different trainers oscar had or if age has something to do with it but his boxing style is more of a flat footed head hunter,not like in the past when he would box on his toes using his jab alot more.you can't head hunt mayweather(ask ricky hatton).if oscar wants to win he has to go back to his old style and get him in the corner or against the ropes and pound him,those are the only high lights oscar had in their first fight but he would go back to being a head hunter:angry:.if the wanna be head hunter shows up same result as the first if the old goldenboy shows up much better fight and maybe different result but then again mayweather just might be to much for anybody to handle:eek:oooh:.