Maybe the Chiefs don't suck

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    They are looking pretty good:eek:oooh::crazy: I hope this lasts. I hate being the laughing stock of the leage. Thigpin has shown me more that Brodie ever has. Go Chiefs!

2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    MY BAD. The Chiefs do suck:confused2:

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    They`re pretty bad but there are worse teams out there.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I think that there is one, the Lions. But the Lions are just bad from the word go. The Chiefs are showing life, they just can't get out of thier own way

5. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    i was at the tampa game and they did look good the 1st and 2nd quarters.as a matter of fact,that was the best i have seen them play in years.they did not look bad in the 3rd and 4th but the defense and the 3 and outs killed them.thigpen looks good but im gonna wait 2 more games before i jump on the bandwagon.according to herms press conference today, "i think we found our quarterback" was the words out of his mouth.we'll see...............:confused2::roll_eyes:

6. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    They have a lot of work to do. Thigpen looked great. He made some good descisions. Right now we just have a lot of new players to the team, and they are learning how to work together. The worst thing we did was getting rid of Jared Allen. Yeah they got tired of his crap, but he was great at what he did. I hope next season will be a better season for us.

7. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
  8. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    maybe just the coaching sucks:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Hats off to Coach Edwards for playing for the win.

10. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    i think herm and carl have a pact to loose games on purpose this year for those higher draft picks.because i cant figure any other reason why they have called some off the wall plays when the game is on the line the last 3 weeks.if one or both of them is not fired by next year,clark hunt should just put the franchise on ebay and hopefully someone who cares about winning and everything that it insues will take the buy it now option.this young team needs a win just for their confidence and they have been robbed of one the last 3 weeks by the f-ing jackasses calling the plays.sorry for the rant but im fed up with the staff!

11. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I really didn't think Herm had the gonads to go for two. It was the right call but a terrible play call for the two point try. We got absolutely stuff 2 plays ago with the exact same play when we were trying for the TD. The boot leg didn't fool anyone 2 plays ago and it didn't fool the defense that time. Should have been a drop back with 3 in the pattern and a RB in the flat. Take what the defense didn't cover.

12. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    thats exactly what i thought.i like the call of going for 2,its the right call for being on the road,but like you said jay,the wrong play totally

13. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I agree. Going for two was the right thing. The play was not. TG had 5 guys on him. there had to be a other option

14. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Gonzo and Bowe on one side with another tight end and Bradley on the other. It will be double converage on Gonzo and Bowes side. Run Bradley and bowe to the corners and Gonzo across the middle in the back of the inzone. Other tight end across the middle shallow. Send the running back to the near pylon on Bradleys side. If Bradley doesn't get seperation you got the running back with a linebacker on him that has to clear traffic to cover him.

That will be $10 Herm :smile2:. I expect to see that play next week.

15. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    We are 5 players from going 9-7!!!

16. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas

Jay,i like your style!!! you should fill out an applicationn for that head coach job:smile2:

17. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    how many of you guys think that Larry will come back and play like a beast?he should know by now that his financial and nfl future has flashed in front of his eyes and he has no choice but to play as hard as he can to secure his future with the chiefs and get the rest of his money that is owed to him or to increase his trade value to any other team.its a sad situation that it has came to that but i believe that is what is going thru his head.

18. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I think Larry is pissed, and you know what happens when larry is pissed. He will run like a mad man.

19. ronlyn239

ronlyn239 New Member

State:
    Bartlesvil
    I have a couple of friends who are fanatical chiefs supporters. I tell them it is an exercise in futility......

20. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    LJ spit a drink in a girls face. She is suing for emotional distress now. Tells me she was looking at dollar signs the whole way. His punishment was swift and severe.. I know there is a little history of behavior here. But benched 3 games and suspended for 1? Matt Jones got busted with cocaine during the summer. He has yet to be benched by his team or suspended by the NFL.

Just hope LJ learned that nothing is given to you, you have to earn it. No matter how big or small your paycheck is. If the line can do a little blocking LJ has a chance.