Maybe the Bengals arent half bad

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Flootie16, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Alright I can honestly say that I did not see that win today against the Ravens comming. I was rather stunned. So maybe just MAYBE the bengals are better than I had originally thought. Yeah they are 4-1 which is great. Cuz I wont lie, I do cheer for them but they arent my favorite. But remember they could very easily be 0-5 and no one would be happy for them. Their 4 wins have been luck. And they got real lucky today that the ravens got sloppy on defense in the end. And you guys do know the bad part about having good luck...and thats that it eventually runs out. So dont get super excited yet until they start clearly beating some teams. Not to mention, that field goal against cleveland was iffy as to whether it was good or not. so keep that in mind too

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They are definetly better than they have been in a long time! Something bad will happen to send their season in disaray before long!:smile2::wink: They are about to have 20 players or so get arrested, or sumptin!:big_smile: rollo

3. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I think the bengals are a good team ,I think that the ravens played poorly today as well.I also think the refs blew that call on the final drive , looked like Chad Johnson done all but tackle the defensive player.The ravens brought it on them selves that was a stupid hit Ray Lewis made on Chad , speaking of which have you ever seen a helmet fly off with more force.I think the bengals will be okay unless some unforseen injury occurs.The cowboys on the other hand are going through the big T and I don't mean texas.I know they won, but the chiefs and it took overtime....

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    speaking of chads helmet flying....did u see him get up like he was gonna go after ray lewis?? ray wouldve killed him!!!:smile2:

5. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Botttom line the Bengals beat the Ravens.Not a big fan on stats But the Bengals totally blew the Ravens aways on there home field.The Ravens where the ones who where lucky to still be in the game in the end.Talk about Luck ,As a Bengal FaN For many years I would say Lady Luck Owes Us Big Time.

6. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Man I could not believe he got up at all , much less sprang up like that.That was a heckuva shot.

7. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i saw in the highlights when chad jumped up ray was waiting for him like yeah come get some!

8. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah Rollo the Bengals have had more then there share of arrested players over the years and its nothing to be proud of but believe it or not I read a article awhile back where the Vikings have had more over the last dozen years and if I remember right the Dolphins were pretty damn close to the Bengals but they dont get the same criticism as the Bengals.

9. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Chad took one for the team :eek:oooh: