Maybe my new favorite lake....

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by KansasKatter, Jan 3, 2007.

1. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Well although I did not do very well at Keystone last weekend, that may be my new favorite lake. I hope to go back very soon. I probably would have done a lot better, had I not dropped my castnet over the side of the fricken boat!

Man, that loop is in the rope for a reason after all! :embarassed:

Thanks for all the advice and tips you guys, I hope I can make it down there for the gathering later this year!

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Jeff, glad to hear it!!!

Maybe we can hook up sometime and fish K-Stone. Big lake, lots to explore, TONS of fish

3. jugginman

jugginman New Member

State:
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    That is a shame about your net, but there is a guy there at Keystone that loves to sell nets.....Glad to hear you found you a good lake to fish, even though I personally do not like it. Happy new year, and put a big FLOAT on the ind of that rope...:waaaht:

4. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Bobby,

Why don't you like it? I looked all over that lake for someone selling nets, ended up catching bluegill at the dock and using them.........:confused2:

5. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Jeff, have you ever tried the Fall River Reservoir yet? Used to fish it back when I lived in Wichita. It has some big ones in it too.