May your cats all...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Feb 13, 2009.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    6:32 Iowa time. Where we believe.

We believe it is Friday the 13th and may all the cats that cross your path today be black and may your computers fry.

What are ya gonna do today to cover your superstitions? My wife says the 13th is good luck and that it is nothing to worry about. Of course she don't know a damb thing. She married me and her luck has been terrible ever since.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I fite it every day. My house address is "13". LOL! Better yet ya need to walk under a ladder while breakin a mirror and chokein a black cat all at the same time. :crazy:

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    When I acquired two office condo's for my company in 1981 the telephone company assigned me the number 722-1313 (two 13 teens) and it had no ill effect on my business. Now a black cat crossing in front of you on Friday the 13 is bad news.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Bahh Humbug,I have NEVER been supersticious of anything. Shoot its fun to chase them black cats up on the sidewalk with a 4X4 :wink::cool2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    My father used to say he was never superstitious, until I came along. (I'm his 13th kid)

6. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    whats wrong with you old man now i got to get some more good stuff to cover me :angry: