Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Impending stormy weather didn't dampen the turn out of this years gathering. Though we did have to put up with the wetness on Friday night, Saturday gave us a dry and partly sunny day to enjoy our afternoon fish fry. All the food was good as usualy except for the cole slaw, it was exceptional, and it went along very well with the 15# or so of bluegill filletts that Riverunt so painstakenly prepaired. That and all of the channel cat our wonderful organiser Jason and his motly cohorts provided, filled us all to the state of an overly ingorged tic... I would like to display some of the pictures of the feeding frenzy, but in the spirit of decensy I will omitt the actual photos of ingestion.lol
Here are a few pics of the turnout..

Attachments

· Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In this series of pics, you will spy on talk of fishing strategies and, you will also notice a hand signal by Gryan in answer to the question," if you catch a big flat tonight where do you think it will come from? " :snicker:

Attachments

· Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If any one wants to know who all the fine people are in these pics, and as you can see, it's a pretty fast crowd, feel free to attend the Ohio gathering and get a personal introduction. And I would like to emphasize the glaring lack of support and attendance by a lot of very active Ohio members. You know who you are...:smile1:

Attachments

· Registered
296 Posts
Hey Jack thanks for the pics.Nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones.Thanks to jason and company for frying all the fish and hushpuppies.Glad to get to fish with ramrod(johnny) on his boat and being at the floating burger stand with chef johnny and roasted corn with fishhook and his wife(thanks for the coffee and brownies and jerryb and netmanjack.I liked jacks pic of jerry traveling at mach III speed going to the next cattin hole.We heard an explosion over at dillon that night and we all said what the he** was that we later learned that on the noon news that gary ryan was fishing with world famous flathead guide s man and caught a 40 pound flathead then blew the dang river up so no one could top his muskingdom river top spot standings.As of now it it unfishable and everybody will have to wait till it gets back to normal.We had a guest appearance of garrett cope.I hardly got a glimpse of him and daniel in full camo hiding behind a bush.i know he doesnt want to give up all his honey hole spots.Thanks again skip for the shad.Maybe some of cut shad would of been good in jacks coleslaw but why mess up something thats allready great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.