May Mayhem Gathering this weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jason454ci, May 27, 2009.

1. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Just a reminder that the May Mayhem Gathering is this weekend at Salt Fork. Anyone that is planning to attend please let me know how many you are bringing with you or how many pizzas you want for lunch on saturday. For more info click HERE.

2. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I already informed you i was coming BUT just to confirm it with ya I am coming down friday through sunday and will bring my wife with me...so two people for me and ill chip in like ten bucks or something....whatever you guys want it doesnt matter....this is my first gathering and ive heard good things so i am defidently excited...thanks!

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I will be there with Fam, 2 pies 1 Pep 1 Cheese should do it. David since your first gathering you will be required to pay for all or swim across the lake neked and skip will be there so you need to watch out for him LOL

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    lol, i hope he knows your not kidding,:wink:

5. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    figure on 3 people for me jason, prolly 2 pizza"s ?? whatever money ya need let me know, see ya there, and gary what are you atlkin about swimmin nekid:eek:oooh:, ill be hiding from that lol

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Skip wont be :smile2::eek:oooh::tounge_out: hell he may join :eek:oooh:

7. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Count Me, The Ol"Lady, & Kid in for the weekend. One possibly Two Pizza's... Looking forward to seeing everyone.

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Put me down for one Jason. Did someone say anchovies! :wink:

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Don't know about anchovies Jack but I'm sure I can round ya up a shad or two that ya can throw on there. :eek:oooh:

10. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    I'll be there with my fiancee and two kids. 2 Pepperoni pies should be more than enough. Looking forward to seeing most of ya! (I'm kidding!)

11. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    don't think i am going to make it this time around.probably be lookin to do some fishin here around the house.hope you guys have fun this weekend.

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jason quick question on the tourny that will be going on. If someone catches a hog Im sure that keeping it would probably do more harm to the fish than taking a pic of the fish with a scale so if that is the case do you think that would sufice? I know that I probably wont be the one catching that monster but if it happens to me you will know by the gratuatis screaming of where Im at LOL

13. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Gary just make sure the pic is taken from far enough away we can see your other hand pulling down on the tail :wink::smile2:

JUST KIDDING

14. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    Add a pep pie for me and a extra bottle of jacks hot sauce please.

15. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nothing wrong with initiating the new guy but there is a fine line not to be crossed lol....think this one crosses it:smile2:

16. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Hey now.....since when does the initiation include getting to catch 40 lb Flatties and how did i miss that part of the experience? I think i got jipped.:crazy::wink:

17. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    dave nice flathead sry i missed it but i had to work