May get to drift at 13 (if it stops flooding out there)

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Bait Boat, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    May try to catch a few in the morning if the rain stops soon Been wanting to drift all week flow was getting right but with this flood in tulsa and here
    Who knows whats ahead:smile2:

2. fox9988

fox9988 Member

State:
    Lincoln,NW Arkansas
    Name:
    Forrest
    Good luck,and let us know how it turns out.Ft.Smith Fire Dept had to rescue a boat in the storm Wed. evening above L&D 13,we had a long night:crazy:

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Regan, Ya might want to wait another week or two. The lower ramp is still to mudded over to put in unless you have a 4 wheel drive. I put in above the dam and locked through today. Caught 1 small skip and then drifted down to the gun club. didn't get a bite, Seen a few catfish on the sonar but very few. The guy at the lock must have been busy:roll_eyes:, took a little while to get back through the lock:eek:oooh:. Loaded the boat in a light rain and made it to Mcdonalds on Rogers when the storm hit. Pea sized hail and heavy rain:eek:oooh:.

4. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    regan , im down here around lock # 4 .but went down below 3 today to just look around and it is lower than i have seen in a long time and it was running 40,000 . There was about 8-10 people fishing and i did not see or here of one fish caught

5. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Well I went sat morn caught 9 catfish 2 on jugs and the others on rod and reel. Got out there on the 100 yard line caught 1 blue 8 channels. Went
    sun morn with Big Sam at ozark caught 10

6. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    regan,
    were you and sam using shad or secret 7? Did you fish close up to the dam or down around flats?

7. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Skips and fresh shad we were drifting below the dam. had to quit a little early for the storms

8. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Caught nine this morn before they turned the water up a little caught one
    that weighd 9 12 on rod caught more on rod than I did jugs. Remote control boat may be on standby soon:smile2::smile2:

9. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Regan the remote-control has been on STANDBY for 3yrs now!!!:eek:oooh::wink::tounge_out: