May be time for a change ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Big Vic, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
  2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Thanks for the link Vic, That was a really good read now people have to take action

3. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Stupid Internet and double posting again I don't know why it keeps doing that.

Just thought I would edit this one so then atleast two posts would be there instead of two of the same.

Take care Vic. Thanks again for the link.:smile2::wink::smile2:

4. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Well I don't know if I believe their science on that.:confused2: The fish biologist say fish continue to grow all their life. I don't keep the big one any way. The fish I'm catching now, over all, are bigger. Don't know if there are more fish or I'm getting better at catching them.:smile2::smile2:

5. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Very interesting Vic. Good read, and good find. This shows why CPR is so important. :cool2:

6. kansas_catman_16

kansas_catman_16 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    thanks for the link vic. that shows y people should let big fish go :sad2: in my opinion we should have laws like in the far north and on the coast where u can only keep fish within a certain length range like on the Gulf coast a redfish has to be over 18in and below 28 for u to keep it or in the north where walleye have to be between 15-21in to keep:cool2: