may 17th cannelton dam tourny.

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by crazyKat, May 4, 2009.

1. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    hey we will be back in hawesville for a tournament around the dam. would love to see some new faces. hawesville has always been my favorite area to fish. anyone need info just respond or pm me.

2. catsey

catsey New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    HI. I WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ABOUT THIS TOURNY AT HAWESVILLE. DO YOU HAVE POSTED THE TIME,PLACE,RULES ,FEES AND ALL? IF NOT PLEASE POST THEM AGAIN. ALSO WILL THERE BE A MAKE UP DATE IF BAD WEATHER?I KNOW SERVERAL PEOPLE THAT MAY GO.WE NEED ALL THE DETAILS.
    THANKS. JIM 270 547-2579

3. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    RULES
    1. 2 people per boat unless under 16 or 65 and older then aloud 3
    2. 6 rod per in water at one time can have back up rods on boat.
    3. NO STRINGERS!! must have livewell
    4. if you catch a big fish and dnt want to worry about him in the livewell u can weigh it at the weigh in at anytime and release and keep fishing.
    5. only 5 fish to be weighed.
    6. must follow state fishing laws. no going past the danger marker at the dam.
    7. no getting out of boat unless emergency.
    8. no chumming
    9. everything caught from rod and reel only.
    10.must be at weigh in at appointed time.
    11. all fish must be alive at weigh in they must swim off. if not they dnt count.

Place- hawesville boat ramp
    Time- 7am to 3 pm
    sunday may 17th
    need to show up around 630 to go over everything.
    the weather looks good. river is dropping to around 20 to 22 feet. no problem fishing.

Jim, we would love to have you and your friends. we are going to do these tournys once a month in hawesville, owensboro, henderson, and maybe more places if it grows in numbers
    Entry fee is $50 per boat $10 per boat big fish pot (optional)
    we will pay at least 3 places and the more boats the more places we will pay.
    my number is 270-903-4018 call me, if you need anything

4. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Can i borrow your livewell:smile2::smile2::smile2: What you guys got against stringers:confused2::confused2::confused2: can I weigh in my fish at the scales and keep my best 5?????? Sure wish I had a livewell. :angry::angry: Can you fish Owensboro,Cloverport,Rockport or maybe even Rocky Point.Can I tell about that time at Band Camp.:wink::smile2::smile2: Thanks Aaron

5. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    get a real boat and i'll help you make a livewell for it. he he

6. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    Lets see,I've been catching cats at a pretty good rate out of my fake boat.:confused2::confused2: So just just think what I could do with a real one.:wink::wink: Sorry I dont have $20,000 to spend on one of them real boats:angry::angry:. But if you float me a lone I'm sure I could work something out.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: PS whats the biggest fish YOU ever caught out your real boat.I do belive I got you,fishing out a fake boat.:big_smile::smile2::big_smile: he he he Love you Adam but not in a gay way.

7. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    lol i can catch fish floating around with a life jacket and a coffee can full of worms:wink: you been catchin some good fish??? but can ya catch em when it counts?? when ya got a little cash on the table and a little comp? and i believe 65 pounder was caught out of his boat. i have put 45# 35# you can say he didnt catch the 65 but i think he hooked it and if he had not been in the boat that fish would have never been caught.:crazy: but you need a good livewell no matter what boat ya got. they aint that hard to rig up. just cant keep them fish good and alive on a stringer in 90 degree weather when ya keep throwin them in the boat when ya take off. plus to easy for people to cheat.u need to fish with us next month in owensboro tourny it is fun. u will get hooked.

8. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    Hey Jody this is and A@B conversation C your way out of it.:big_smile::smile2::big_smile: I know Adam is A Very Good fisherman :wink::wink:(the man deserves a real sponsor ) and that he knows alot.Just bored trying to have alittle fun.:big_smile::big_smile::smile2:Good thing he's your partner or you be fishing tournaments out that same lifejacket with that same can of worms catching those 2 pound channels.EVERYBODY needs a partner like Adam.Have a good day

9. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    :smile2: its ok. hey my boat is for sale if ya know anyone needing one.
    im just tryin to have fun to. so you gna fish next mnth? its at night so the flats should be running maybe. i use to have a homemade livewell if i can find it u can borrow it. some people use a decoy bag that u can hang over the boat. Oh and i cant C my way out of the conversation its on my post.:smile2::tounge_out:

10. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    :smile2::wink::roll_eyes::crazy:

11. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    you guy our funny i guess you can put a tube around your big cooler and air it up tie it to your boat for a livewell. and fish with the big boys. if you fish one you would be hooked on tournaments for life...