May 15th, Lexington, Mo. Cabelas

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by theonecatfishbob, Dec 12, 2009.

1. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I believe Lexington is on the other side of the equinox in Westie land. I am gonna try real hard to make this gathering. How many of you Westies are considering same?

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I will try to be there.

Tom

3. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Bob, Definitely it's westieland, just a little ways downstream from KC. I've only fished out of Lexington once, a couple of years ago with Brandon, but it will feel like home waters as it's a lot like the stretch through KC proper. I'll be looking to fish this one, and I hope you can make it!

4. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I will be working hard to get there. It will be a chance to see some people I have met and meet some I havent. And of course I would like to put a wuppin on you Westies.

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I might have to make that the one tourney a year I fish. I figure Bob can use my entry fee for Geritol or something:wink:

Hope you make it over Bob!

6. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    My bank has never called to tell me I have too much money in my account. I would love to come out there and relieve you folks of a few bucks. But that is not an easy task. Some really good fishermen out that way. :wink:

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    We will be there ,its the only one i will be doing this year ,unless i make the classic ,will have to find a partner

8. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Thats where i always fish so should be fun

9. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    is it a day or night ?

10. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Day

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    May is further away than May is, but if i can hire a guide/partner i wouldn't mind coming up to this event.

12. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Hey John, you can partner up with me if you want. All it will cost ya is a few beers:wink: We can fish the day tourney and then after the weigh in we can head back out on the water and drink my payment and see how the night bite is:big_smile:

13. IBEW_124_BROTHER

IBEW_124_BROTHER New Member

State:
    MO
    I ll be there too. Somebody has got to back Brandon up!!

14. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Speaking of backing a brother up, what've you got going tomorrow afternoon? I thinkwe could get the framing finished in about 2 hours if I had another set of hands:wink:

15. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    think i will take that wed-fri off that week and see if i can find the spots ,still looking for a partner john if you want to fish it ,but still along time from now till then

16. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just depends on the Army Reserve they got me slated for AT in that time frame. I will see.

17. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    ThatÂ’s also the time when we've traditionally had the Missouri gathering at Truman. :eek:oooh::tounge_out::confused2:

18. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Mike, I'm not even going to act like I'll be at the gathering. I think the last 3 years I've said I'll try and I just can't seem to bring myself to make the trip down to Truman when the weather is nice and I've been dying to get on the river all winter and spring. :wink: Maybe this year if I swear up and down I'm not going to go I'll wind up making the trip:smile2:

19. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    dont know if there will be a gathering this year troy is missing in action ,and i was going to take over for him ,but have to much going on with yhe deviorce ,and fixing up the house to sell (dont need a place this big for just me} will have to see what happens

20. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    well i couldnt make it last year either ended up going to branson for that week .

wait i know what the problem is brandon they did ask 2 guys of our size

what we wouold do for a klon dike bar :wink::smile2::smile2:

now brandon ive fished on the missouri with tom and had a great time so you have to come my way now and fish with us !!!!:big_smile::big_smile: