Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, another long night at greenwood. no luck for me and red beard144 we landed 2 channels both may about 5lb had every bait know to man just no luck. we had the pleasure of talking with several boats of jugers they were just killing time no good report from them,but we did wet a hook and got home safe so it was still a good trip. hope you greenwood guy have better luck.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Have you guys tried fishing daylight hours? I haven't fish Gwood in a few years, but when I was fishing it regular seemed like the best channel bite this time of year for me was in daylight hours. Maybe PopPop or Cutbait could be a little more helpfull as they fish it regular now. Hope that helps some for ya!

·
Registered
179 Posts
We went out yesterday to Buzzards Roost then to Ramp Rd, i caught a small bass (bait size) and that was it. We were out from 12pm-630pm, had 3 bites on our catfish lines using livers but nothing hitting hard or constant. We also tried nightcrawlers and cut herring. Livers were the only bait we got bites on.

1 guy at Buzzards Roost had a striper almost to the bank before it broke his line, everyone else we talked to at both places had as bad fishing luck as we did. We're gonna try the train tressel near CPW this week from the bank and see how it pans out. Gotta all-nighter planned on the boat for 05/30 but we're planning on drifting towards the dam in hopes of anything. I don't know good spots on Lake Greenwood as i've only owned a boat for a year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.