May 13th...MOTHER'S DAY

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by catfishadore_lady, May 7, 2007.

1. catfishadore_lady

catfishadore_lady New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hey, Everyone;
    Just thought I'd send out a little reminder.....this coming Sunday is Mother's Day. I can't wait to see what my crew is getting for me. All I know is, I've been banned to my bedroom since we got home from Wal-Mart today. I opened the door to ask for the date and was told to get back in here and not to come out:lol: . I think I'll ask to go fishing after early service on Sunday...Maybe God will gift me with a nice catfish dinner:eek:oooh: :big_smile: . Here's to all our MOMMAS out there; we couldn't do without you...

L.I.C.

Helen

2. bigboy113054

bigboy113054 New Member

State:
    Prattsville,Arkansas
    You will have to wait to see what the grils got you.

3. angelkittys daughter

angelkittys daughter New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    wishing u a happy mothers day :big_smile:

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Randy, like that avator! LOL. Wishing all you Momma's a happy mothers day myself!
    Helen - see you got the horse in yours, good pic! Happy mother's day to you, wonder what it could be?

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I love your Avatar!!LOL It's great! I called my neighbor lady yesterday (she workes at Target) and I asked her if Target sells Rubber Duckies,I know I caught her totally off guard,cause she said :0a28: I explained that I know there is an item sold that is an inflateable rubber ducky fitting around the waist.Her response was:waaaht: I said well................if we're all gonna be floating down the river I want to go stylish! She burst into giggles and we both were laughing so hard.Finally she says "Pat! You are such a dork!" I says I know it!! I'd just as soon be comical and silly and make someone laugh as to see them all:angry_2: and hard to get along with.If someone comes along and says "You crack me up" I'm absolutely delighted. I consider I've made someone happy at least for a little while.Yep Brother! You and me,we'd get along just fine! I'm not unaccustomed to wearing funny hats either,if it will make someone laugh and it's clean I'll do it. My daughter Jessica is just like me!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: