Maurice Clarett Wanted In Armed Robbery

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Jan 2, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Maurice Clarett is wanted by Columbus police on multiple counts of aggravated robbery. For those of us in Ohio, we are all too familiar w/ Mo & his problems, but how/why did this happen? I mean for goodness sakes, is he that hard up for money? WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY????

2. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    who is maurice clarret?

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Former Ohio State Running Back. he left school & tried to get in the NFL draft too early, sued the NFL & lost, got in trouble @ OSU, etc....

4. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Good ole Mo. Sad to see such talent go to waste like that.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Once a punk always a punk.

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I saw that on TV.

Lock him up. Might want to give him a stupid sign first.

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Just a crying shame isn't it???? :grin-big:

Ray

8. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I guess there is a reason he could ran so fast. Trying to get away from the Columbus police. :p

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    But hey, The Buckeyes won the fiesta Bowl Tonight!

10. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    What an airhead. Like you said once a punk always a punk. He was never that good, just played for a good team with a balanced line and dependable QB. There are many fullbacks that are faster than Mo was, even one of the best ever, ex golden domer Jerome Bettis.

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Jason,

Speaking of running fast, if he was ibdeed faster he'd be in the NFL. I think i read where the Bronocs had two LINEMAN run the 40 faster than one of Mo's runs during practise. :thumbdown

12. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I imagine he could have handled an NFL salary about as well as he has handled his failures.
    Just another idiot that wont make it to the big time for kids to idolize.
    There is justice.

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    A little about Mo:

Clarett sat out the 2003 season when he was charged with misdemeanor falsification for filing a police report claiming that more than $10,000 in clothing, CDs, cash and stereo equipment was stolen from a car he borrowed from a local dealership. He later pleaded guilty to a lesser charge.Ohio State suspended Clarett for misleading investigators, and for receiving special benefits worth thousands of dollars from a family friend.Clarett also unsuccessfully challenged the NFL's requirement that players wait three years after high school before turning pro in a case that went all the way to theU.S. Supreme Court. He was chosen by theDenver Broncos in last year's draft, but the team cut him in August.

UPDATE: I just saw where he turned himself in!

14. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Mellon Some folks are just plain D-U-M-B

15. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Total loser - doesn't give a rat's a** about anybody but himself. Have fun in jail. Careful when you bend over to pick up the soap!

16. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    What a waste of flesh. Threw it all down the toilet because he thought he was owed the world. Glad to see the punk got his face on some posters after all. Too bad he wont be paid for the.

17. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Clarett, what happened to this kid? His hopes and dreams went down the crapper ever since the ordeal with the Buckeyes. What a HUGE disapointment, he had so much talent. :sad: Now he's wanted for robbery :confused: , what a horrible decision for a guy that had such high hopes to be an NFL super star. The Broncos didn't pick him up so he went off the deep end?.?