Maurice Clarett in DEEP trouble

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Gibbzilla, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    While ESPN the Magazine writer Tom Friend was talking on the phone around midnight, Clarett began talking about all he had regretted, and eventually started rambling, and began getting paranoid that someone was listening to the conversation. Later that night, Clarett made an illegal U-turn, and the police chased him for 4 miles. After getting Clarett out of the car, they tried to handcuff him to no avail. After resisting arrest, they shot Clarett with a stun gun, but it didn't seem to work, so they maced him and finally got him handcuffed. After inspecting his car, police found 4 loaded guns, including an assault rifle similar to an AK-47, and then found out that the reason their stun gun hadn't worked was because Clarett was wearing a bulletproof vest.

Such a shame to see a talent go to waste like this. He can blame noone but himself for his problems.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The guy is nothing but a thug. Enjoy prison dude!

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Just another punk in the world, my guess is that he borrowed some money from the mafia. LMAO

4. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    He coulda had made if he played by the rules.Like you guys said he's just a thug and criminal.What a shame.

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Another great buckeye.LOL..I hope he enjoys prison. Maybe he could start a inmate league.

6. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    i think that guy is lost.... in life that is. he has no positive role models in his life right know. and it shows that he had non in his past eather. just a thug.

7. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I heard about this a few days ago. It's really too bad. He also had a Hatchet and a Bottle of Vodka on him I believe.

8. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

some people can never leave their past are enjoy their future.

9. 1-flathunter

1-flathunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    maybe we'll be seing him and Burt reynolds staring in the next remake of The Longest Yard

10. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    The story goes on ...

He signed a contract to play on an indoor stadium team after being cut by Denver. I can't remember the name of the indoor team but the coach for the team said that his arrest wont effect his position with that team.....we can all see what that coaches motivations are $$$$$$$

Hows he going to play football from prison????

11. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    I am without a doubt the biggest Ohio State fan on the face of the planet but for the life of me I can't remember anyone playing for the buckeyes who was named maurice clarrett!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bucs preseason number#1

12. ccfields

ccfields New Member

State:
    Va
    What's sad is he could still be in college and makeing something of himself, but he saw the money that the NFL agents say they can get for him.

13. hoggmaster

hoggmaster New Member

State:
    ohio
    what a waste of pure gods given talent...he could have been a huge impact for any team in the NFL...personally,, in my opinion, throw the book at him...if he wants to be that stupid than let him pay for it

14. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    It is quite a shame to see such talent go to waste. But who am I to judge him..

15. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    All because he just had to leave college early to make the big bucks,now he has ruined his life because of it all.He saw big money and that blurred his vision of reality.

16. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    yeah, he seems to prefer a prison lifestyle rather than a glitzy high paid athlete's. Let him to go to prison I say. I'll pray for him just the same.

17. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois