Matzuo Sickle's in 7/0

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Well all three dealer are out of the Red 7/0 sickles and not going to be getting any in until some time next year. And being I am about out of them. I guess I will just order the black Chrome ones. Also there should be at least 6 cents or better cheaper then the red ones.
    Also looks like it may be 6 weeks or so until any of them can get the bigger sizes in. There all waiting to see what the new year brings before they put in a new order.
    Pete

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    thanks for the update Pete.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Brian your welcome. I will get some more red hooks in as soon as I can find them in stock.
    Also hope to add a few more products, and different kinds of hooks by Feb. But will need to find out what will sell. If theres anything that someone thinks will sell. And I can get enough people to buy. I will try my best to stock it.
    pete

4. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    pete what is the biggest sickle hook they have ?

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    They list up to a 11/0, But everyone is out and will not order again until after the first of the year. But as soon as my suppliers get some in. I hope to have them on hand.
    pete

6. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    I'll order some of those 11/0 as soon as you get'em in (in the black). Jes lemme know :big_smile:

7. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    some 9/0 or 10/0 would be great in the sickle hooks, keep us posted when ya get some :wink:

8. Wanda BARNER

Wanda BARNER Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Wanda
    Tried the red sickle hooks Dec. 11 and 12 on Truman [see post on Mo. lakes and res. here on BOC] They worked as well as the 8/0 circle I had been using . The only thing (which I dont think matters any way ) was the red is mostly gone after a few fish . I would like some of the 10/0 black when they are in stock, I think they would be a good hook . Thank you.