matzuo sickle hooks

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by katmax, Oct 30, 2009.

1. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    has anyone used the matzuo sickle hooks ?....and what do you think about them ? (sold at wild wolf products. com ):0a21:

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Have'nt tried them yet. They look good though.

3. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I've tried them after listening to some others saying they worked pretty good. I got with Pete with WildWolf and he set me up pretty good. Darn good hook in my book. Best of both worlds, let the fish hook them selves or set the hook yourself. Great hook. Sharp as chit, too. Damn hook went into my finger before I even got it out of the packaging, when I first got my order. Been using them pretty hard this past year, 7/0's and 10/0's is mainly what I'm fishing with.

Pete with Wildwolf is a good honest person too. Never ever had any problems. Always been professional and the Customer service is second to none. Don't be afraid to give him a try.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Kenneth they are a very sharp hook. Can't seem to snell one without loosing some blood. You want be sorry if you give them a try. I like the 7/0 but Pete has larger sizes to offer.

5. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I like them as well I will only use them or gammys.I switch up if I get to missing a fish or two but I like the sickles the best.

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    id LIKE to try them...wish he'd sponser me in the HI election///hint hint:wink:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeffro for every hundred you buy I will vote for you once. The sky is the limit. I'm sure others will join me in this. This is a win win situation for you brother.

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    lmao! real president makes a fraction of a place kicker on the last place nfl team..im not even a real president so compare my money with that of a flag foot ball towel boy

9. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Sickle Hooks is all I use for Flathead Catfish.

I have not missed one yet, they pretty much auto hook.

10. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I've always wanted to get the BOCs opinion as a whole, do yall think octo or sickle hooks perform best with self hooking ability?

11. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    thanks to all for the info.:0a31: