Maryland fishing shows

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by TIM HAGAN, Dec 31, 2006.

1. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Guys januray is the start of all the fishing shows here I have three set up as of right now.

I will set in for two day Jan 11-12 at the Bass expo and boat show at the maryland state fair gounds in Timonium Md. I will be their with Ducky's Boat from Middletown PA. I hope to bring them on as one of our sponsors for 2007 if you make is show stop by Ducky's and say hi to myself or ask for steve and let him know your with our group. when your there check out the polar craft sportsman 2096 guys this is one sweet looking catfish rig.

On the Jan 13-14 I will be at bass pro Shop for anglers weekend stop on by and meet with myself bryan Sirotkin Maryland chapter angler of the year on saturday and Josh Fitchett Maryland state record holder for Blue cat and chapter member.

And on the 20-21 of January I will have our chapter set up at Chesapeake fishing expo in the show place arena at upper marlboro. Any members that would like to stop by or set in all any of the show are always welcome to do so.

And don't forget our first tournament on Jan 27th

2. oran

oran Guest

Hey Tim, they opened an expo center in Fredricksburg,just behind Central Park and I think I saw an ad for a fishing show there this spring. If you can fit it in your schedule it might be a place you might want to check out to do a show.

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Thanks oran if you get a address you a # pass it over and i will check it out

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Ok maryland members this is a weekend of fishing shows . I will be at bass expo tomorrow and friday, and at bass pro shop sat an sun if you get by look me up and say hello.

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Heading to the fishing expo if you make it down stop by say hi. feel free to set in and talk catfishing if you like hope to see ya there.

6. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Just got back from the show this weekend and thanks to the members who stoped by to talk. I talked with lots of new people who didn't know maryland had catfish the size we catch . They also didn't know about the tournament trail or the BOC I ran out of flyers around noon today sorry Paul but I got them going to my web site and I have two link there so they can pop on over here then.
    The show was mostly saltwater stuff so once again I'm the only Catfish guy in the show. Did meet a new catfish guide here in Maryland No big deal he is lost he still thinks a 20 lb cat is a big fish. Us guys in the tournaments here and on my guide service that the point where we start to count them as a fish. He had alot of question and didn't get very many answer I told him to come and fish the tournaments and get schooled in catfishing 101.

7. mrmarkedwards

mrmarkedwards Active Member

State:
    Delaware
    tim are you going to the show in salibury,md? its the first weekend in march. need the contact info?