Martinsville paybacks?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by s_man, Apr 2, 2006.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Any opinions on Truex or kenseth, or gordon and a few others looking for some redemption today? I sure hope kenseth is in the lead with jeff on his tail when the wite flag is waved. LOL

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I look for Kenseth to get even with Kurt. The J. Gordon and Kenseth incident is water under the bridge I think, but then again they are at another short track. I look for Stewart to be spinning someone out.

3. FAT_CAT

FAT_CAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm pretty sure things will be rather calm during the first half of the race. I don't think anyone else wants to post that $10,000 fine. But you can guarantee that if someone starts getting pushy that this thing will turn into Bristol Part II. Personally, I hope someone puts Gordon back in his place (at the bottom of the points board)...but's that just my opinion.;)

Also, I believe Truex understood the situation and that Tony had no intentions of wrecking him. He was just a little slower after Jeffy spun him the first time. I remember the conversation between Martin and his crew chief about really screwing up...hopefully Truex will forget about it and try to run a good race...DEI needs some more top 10 confidence boosters.

4. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Cat Cat Cat, Jeff belongs at the top of the leader board you must be confused. I had to pause the Tivo so I can fast forward through the commercials but Kyle bush jumped up 14 or 15 spots so far. Maybe he an tony can rekindle their relationship later this afternoon. lol I deffinately think tony will spin someone when he reaches the tail of the field cause he has a fast car at the moment. It'll get more interesting in the last 80 laps or so.

5. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Tony won - oil dry kept Jeff away!

I do not care for Jeff but you have to admitt he drove one heck of a race - he may be back - I think that was his best job of driving in two years including his wins! Maybe everyone should thank Matt for last week cause it looks like a wake up call for Jeff!

Mark started 30 dropped to the back with that second lap wreck and drove that piece of junk to twelvth place and second in points!

Jr. may be back too! Second lap wreck, dropped to 42 and drove that piece of junk to a fourth place finish! Now if his team would get their heads out of their @$$'$ he should make the chase - long season though!

6. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Bruce, I agree with your post. The only thing wrong is that the first line should have read, " Jeff Gordon makes Tony Stewart eat his dust " But, that's just my 2 cents.

7. FAT_CAT

FAT_CAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    All that matters to me besides Gordon was the first LOSER, was that Jr. outdrove just about everybody with three quarters of a car. He's definitely his daddy's son. Jeff did drive a clean race, but there's no way he could've gotten Tony, residue on the track or not, Tony's just better. And for all of you who can't stand Stewart, just remember the whole rest of the country feels that way about the 24 driver.;)