Martina McBride,,must see live!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dahoss2002, Jul 16, 2007.

1. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I just got home from the Martina Mcbride show in Bossier City , La. I always knew she was a great singer with a great voice but she is twice as good in person. She interacts very well with the audience and is just sooooooooo sweet! She told us all she just got over a cold and bear with her, then she sings "Broken Wing" which takes an extreme amount of range. A standing ovation brings tears to her eyes because she didnt think she could sing it well enough. Very classy and genuine performer and ohhhhh so easy on the eyes as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Well all I can say is she is one beautiful woman and sure can sing!:big_smile:

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You say she received a standing Ovation after singing broken Wing,and she had tears in her eyes.I have a great amount of respect for anyone who can come down to my level when I know financially speaking they are way above my level.Martina McBride is very lovely,with a beautiful voice.It is nice to know she is genuine and has a very sweet personality.:big_smile:

4. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    i havent seen her live but i certainly wouldnt complain about front row tickets to go see her! lol and she can definately sing! :smile2:

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I saw her in trenton NJ last year and she was awesome! anyone who hasnt seen her should. she started taking requests for songs and one she was asked to do, she'd forgotten half of the song. It was hilarious.