martin wrecks leaders

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Mar 1, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well did ya all see mark spin the leaders:angry::angry:

mark usually races cleaner than that. man thats sucks.:angry:

edwards got on the mic and said "what did he do get in the back of me?" crew chief said "ya he just-----ya he got into ya." supprized everyone! i know maritn prob didnt mean to but that sucks when leaders get wercked like that.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    CONGRATS MARTIN. ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS WRECK THE LEADERS. GOOD MOVE!:angry::angry: CONGRATS ON A DIRTY WIN.:wink:

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    That's too bad that happened like that... I doubt he any intention of getting into Carl. Outcome was still the same though, if that hadn't happened Martin still would have passed him within the next few laps...:wink::big_smile:

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN

Now my question for you is would you be as upset if the roles were reversed?

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya because i dont like that dirty cheatin,lol. thats why for years ive been a jarrett fan. he dont spin to win. only time i can remember jarrett spining someone on purpose was at bristol when newman spun him and then wallace spun him to keep jarrett from getting into the chase because jarrett was in 10th and newman was 11th. as newman came to jarretts door on the outside after jarrett came back out on the track i said "i wish jarrett would" and then jarrett jerked the car to the right and took newman out blatently on pourpose and i screamed ya!!!!

and thats why i like edwards. he dont do that stuff. theres a reason for my choice drivers.

i was pi$$ed i know mark aint like that, im in a better mood now. been downloading ac}dc songs for 3 hrs now. nothing could make me happier.:big_smile:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya but edwards and marks team mate would have had a top 5 not 3500hundred lbs of junk car,lol.:roll_eyes:
    and all was left was few laps. not sure of that. but if your just a tick quicker doesnt always get you the pass. a nose under the bumper will.:angry:

guess if you can take a trophy that way then ok. i know mark apologized. but thats like a 10 year old beating up a 4 year old and saying hey i won ye haw.:confused2:

7. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Great your calmed down before the race tomorrow.great choices for calming down I listen to them while on the web.CCR listen to them on the way to the fishing hole.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    just got my red hot chili peppers dvd live at slane castle today too. im rocking. got my mind off that race,lol.

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I have been a fan of Marks for years. He is a clean driver. I belive he made a mistake and some paid for it.
    Bill

10. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Jeremy,I assume that you were not a Dale Earnhardt,Sr. fan,is that right? He used to run over several people each race and never once did you hear him apologize to anyone. He had to be one of dirtiest drivers I have ever seen race,but still people worship him like he was a God. I never seen the race yesterday,but knowing Mark Martin as I do,I will assure you that what he did yesterday was not intentional and I understand that was the first thing that he done after the race was to apologize for what he had done. He admitted that he had made a mistake and was sorry for what had happened.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv

i watched sr race alot but ended up being a jarrett fan because of his aditude and clean driving. i liked ol dale but followed jarrett. ya i saw the apology but didnt help carls bout for the win,lol. doing good today too. leading. hope someone doesnt make a rookie mistake today:angry:

12. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah i didnt like dale sr either he was as dirty as they come.still hated what happened to him,i dont care how bad i hate a driver i dont wish anything like that on any of them.As far as mark martin he admitted he messed up and it kind of ruined the win for him cause he said he didnt like to win like that.Im also a big fan of bobby labonte,that guy is a true class act and he wouldnt wreck anybody for a win.He could have won several races by bumping and wrecking another driver but didnt,hes as clean a driver as they come.Thats one reason they got rid of fatback mcswain because he wanted to cheat and bobby told them he wasnt going to win that way.

13. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah, that sucked all the way around,for both drivers. I'm sure Mark didnt enjoy winning it that way. I have to believe it was unintentional. Way out of character for Mark for it to be intentional. So many things happen at speed that the camera dont detect, Mark had a good run on him, if Carl breathed it just a hair or the car slipped just a little, or Mark anticipated Carls speed to be quicker through that section than it was, the results are what happened. Sometimes thats just racing, unfortunatly it happened at the end.