Markland Dam

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Shad Man, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Anyone having any luck below the dam lately?

2. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    buddy of mine went down there earlier this week and he said he caught a bunch of small blues in the 2-10 range drifting. just no big ones

3. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    well maybe we will go to the Ohio. I will have to talk to the girlfriend.

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ah dont talk to the girlfriend! your a fisherman! go fishing! she will either understand and not care or raise hell and shes not worth it! my first wife never let me fish. my wife now makes me go fishing!

5. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I

Same here EX fee naver let me go wife now love it when i got you got to love the 1 that under stand

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    heck my second date with my wife was i was out fishing one night and she got off work early and called me up and i told her i would come in and hang out and she was like naw i have to go to wal mart anyways ill call you when i get out. she calls twenty mins later telling me to pick her up at the ramp cuz she had gotten a license. spent the whole night catfishing. knew i had a keeper then!

7. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    My wife had only been fishing 1 time and naver hunting and now she coon hunts ,traps, deer hunts ,ice fish and its great the nice thing is she dont want to go all the time like my gf's due so they can keep an eye on us lol mine just says go and if she wants to go she gives me head up so i know when to tell the buddys they cant go it nice really

8. gofish98

gofish98 New Member

State:
    Lafayette Indiana
    :sad2: I feel bad for them other guys :sad2:

NOT! :smile2: my wifes a keeper .:wink: and I know I'm a lucky guy , when all my buddies say , I gotta ask the wife:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My wife says..."why don't you just go fishin while I clean house, do laundry and grocery shop'':confused2: lol

10. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In

well were not married yet, but mines learned not to use that psychology crap on me.. when shes says " ah just do whatever you want, i dont care" then thats what im gonna do! hmm.. wonder why were not married yet:eek:oooh:

lol no she usually dont care if i go fishing as long as she didnt already have family plans..
    then... we gotta negotiate! :smile2: