Mark Twain Lake Missouri

Discussion in 'Crappie Fishing' started by BILLY HOLCOMB, Jan 14, 2008.

1. BILLY HOLCOMB

BILLY HOLCOMB New Member

State:
    WINFIELD,MO
    IS ANYONE DOING ANY GOOD YET?? IF SO WHERE AND ON WHAT I NEED HELP.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't know Billie guess I'm too much of a pansy.IT'S TOO DARN COLD FOR ME!!:roll_eyes: Plus boat not running.It decieded last Sept it wanted the rest of the year off and no money to fix it. Right now it's a lawn ornament:sad2:. Hope you have some good lluck out there.Stay Safe.
    Oh By The Way WELCOME to the BOC!!.good to see another member from this area. How close are you too Ol SKIPEYE and the Mrs?

3. BILLY HOLCOMB

BILLY HOLCOMB New Member

State:
    WINFIELD,MO
    HEY CRUSADER, I FROM YOUR AREA AND JUST MOVED TO WINFIELD 1 YEAR AGO OCTOBER.I WAS IN LOUISIANA FOR ABOUT 12 YEARS.RAN THE RIVER HARD ALONG WITH MARK TWAIN. I WAS JUST IN CLARKSVILLE LAST SUNDAY TRYING FOR SOME WALLEYE BUT ALL I ENDED UP WITH WAS A STURGEON. BUFFALO CREEK WAS LOOKING REALLY GOOD THOUGH.DO YOU FISH THE RIVER?? WE MIGHT HAVE TO HOOK UP.

4. dwidder

dwidder New Member

State:
    MO
    Where have you been trying on Mark Twain? I'm new to Missouri but did manage to make my way up to the lake a few times, always looking to hear where the good areas are. We always seem to do the best in lick creek.

5. BILLY HOLCOMB

BILLY HOLCOMB New Member

State:
    WINFIELD,MO
    MOST OF THE LAKE IS GOOD BUT LIC CREEK IS VERY GOOD.TO FIND OUT WHERE THEY ARE AT GO BY THE HOBBY HUT TO GET BAIT AND THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS THE BEST AT THAT TIME.HOPE THIS HELPS.

6. ROCKFORD

ROCKFORD New Member

State:
    MO
    Any information on Marktwain lake would be helpfull, This spring were would the big cats be?