Mark Martin's interview.

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by kbgrillin, Sep 14, 2006.

1. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Did anyone hear Martins interview. He said if his crew gave him a good car to race with, he would try to win. But if he don't have a good car, he's not going to worry about it. What do ya'll make of this?

2. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Mark wants to race trucks. He said he is sick of racing Nextel. He was not suppose to drive Nextel this year. He was just helping Rausch out because the driver Raush had in mind did not work out. Mark will try his hardest as always but if his car is slow then you are just riding and gliding. He is doing quite well in the trucks!
    GO MARK
    Bill

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I think Mark is so relived to be in the chace he has reached kind of a "zen" attatude.sure he wants to win the race but if dosent have the tools to win he will make the most of it and get points.smokey

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    He's probably looking at the big picture and just wants to be consistantly in the top ten each week and try to get his 1st championship. Mark wouldnt push a 20th place car hard to win a race, just asking for trouble if he did.

5. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    I agree Marks going to do what he can to earn pionts and win it all.Pushing a lousy car is rookie,he will get the most out of whats given to him.Just watched Kansas,hes only 70pts out of #1- hes doing something right!:big_smile: After the race he said "We're not out of this,we'll just keep on fight'n"Well said Mark!

6. mrc

mrc New Member

State:
    SC
    This is exactly why I don't like Mark Martin. He doesn't want to win. He's just out there riding around in circles in order to get a big ole fat paycheck. It's racing not riding! If you don't want to win, don't get on the track. I remember seeing Earnhardt getting black flagged for racing with the leaders at Bristol when he was 80 laps down! The fact that he was 80 laps down and he didn't have a fender on the car didn't matter. He was set on getting to the front. I'm ready to see Mark Martin retire. Get someone in the car that cares about racing!!!