Mark Martin

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by kbgrillin, Jun 15, 2009.

1. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mark Martin is on FIRE!!! Here he was fixin to drive part time. Now he wants to drive every race. Just goes to show ya that if you got good equipment and you are a good driver, you can kick butt. Well, except for Dale jr. :wink: OK, let's give him some time...

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i don't think there is a driver having near as much fun as mark martin...

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    To funny Kelly,Jr has been driving that good Hendricks equipment a lot longer than Mark and look at the difference!!!!:smile2::big_smile:The 5 car wasnt exactly a model of success either with Vickers or Mears even if it was the 25 or whatever.Mark is cool ,calm and smooth and he is driving what they give him.NOT trying to perfect it.Hell he won Sun with a car with a dead battery,no fans for himself or the car and a steering unit that was acting up.You have to drive whatcha got.Kyles strength is that even if he has junk ,if he sees you out in front of him ,he is flat assed coming for you.Thats racing.I dont think Jr is that good a driver or that type.:sad2::big_smile::smile2:

4. jkm4874ford

jkm4874ford New Member

State:
    Bowling Green,
    Martin has always been consistant. Just not lucky enough to win the big prize.

5. Dog-dog

Dog-dog New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Well good for Mark, I am grad to see him showing the younger ones WHOS YOUR DADDY. As far as Jr well he needs? (Not sure) The Hendricks organization is and has been on the move.

6. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    you can tell marks having a blast,you can see it on his face even when he dosent win the race.hes having fun and isnt that what it should be about having fun and doing something that you love?

7. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Clint Bowyer said it best. "It don't matter whether I win or lose. I'm just out here havin' fun".

8. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mark should have at least one championship. He was hurt back in the 90s and couldnt even get into his car w/o help,and came in 2nd, and I dont remember what year it was maybe 92, that he was docked points or he would have won.ohh Well would a ,should a .He will have a good chance this year.drive it like you stole it Mark.
    smokey

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I'd like to see Martin get a championship before he hangs up the helmet. If anyone deserves it ...it would be Mark Martin