Marion/Diversion Jul 19

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by matt22va, Jul 19, 2009.

1. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    We fished the lower end of Marion and the canal Sat evening til sunday morn. A very slow night. 5 hits, 2 blues (20 and 2), 2 gar, 1 missed gar. I believe the big one was on cut perch in 30 ft and the little one came on Sonny's in the canal. We are going to blame it on the chilly weather that rolled through and the low pressure front, It sounds good and we aren't going to blame ourselves. Thanks to David and Ash for coming down with the toon and sharing some good times and lots of laughs. We'll get em next time.

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    That's a good one, Matt. I've just about run out of legitimate excuses, myself. I think Roundhill and Sunbird have caught them all. :wink:

3. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Thanks for the info Matt

4. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I sent all mine back home with a headache!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    Thanks for the invite David, but I will be working 2nd and 3rd shift the first two weeks of August with no week ends off. We'll have to hook it up later. I'm going to try Moultrie this week-end. Gonna try a few different things and I'll let you all know how I do.