Marion county

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by sasquatchgonefishin, Apr 8, 2008.

1. sasquatchgonefishin

sasquatchgonefishin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Any of ya'll from around marion county? I was wondering if ya'll ever do any drift n juggin around my area. I watched 'em start rollin last night.....some really nice cats comin up in the shallows.

2. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC, I can't say I know that area though.

3. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Jeremy, welcome to the BOC. We fish Nickajack and there are several more members that fish there also. What area do you usually fish? The cats should be tearing it up right now.

4. sasquatchgonefishin

sasquatchgonefishin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I usuallly fish more towards Hales Bar and on up towards the TVA station in that area. There are some good cats there you just gotta catch 'em bitin good. I havent had time to fish anywhere else lately. They're rollin good.....I just cant seem to get more than a couple of small bites. Had one good one on last night, but he took off back for the bottom and broke off.

5. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Judy and I have fished Hale's Bar several times and marked tons of fish but haven't been able to hook any. Up above Racoon Mountain pump station at Suck Creek is another place that several have done real good catching some good size cats. We have just always caught most of our cats below the dam running the boils.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome to the BOC. I have never done any Jugging, but it looks fun.