Marietta Ohio boat ramp

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by BG CAT, Jun 2, 2008.

1. BG CAT

BG CAT New Member

State:
    Westerville OH
    Is there a good boat ramp to launch at in the Muskingum River in Marietta?

Thank you

2. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    I'm not sure how good it is, but if you get off of 77 at the six mile marker (S.R. 821,I think) take that to S.R. 60, it dead ends at 60, then turn left toward Marietta and look for the signs, not too far after you turn onto 60 it will be on your right. There is also a real nice ramp in Williamstown, WVA., you can see it as you cross the Ohio on your right. This ramp is directly across the Ohio from the mouth of the Muskingum. The Williamstown bridge is almost in downtown Marietta, if you get off of 77 onto S.R. 7 south you can't miss it. There is also one at Marietta on the Ohio I believe, but I have never seen or used it.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for the good info. Let me know how the fishing is down that way. I am trying to do some fishing down that way in late summer.

4. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    use the fairground ramp pretty nice ramp its in marietta

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    getthenet, thanks for the info. Did you have anyluck getting your hands on some skips in tn

6. catfish_hunter79

catfish_hunter79 New Member

State:
    ohio
    they took the dock out at the fairgrounds in marietta but the boat ramp is still there don't know if they are gonna put the dock back in. i was just there like 2 weeks ago.

7. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    The first ramp I gave directions to is the fairground ramp I believe.