March Madness

Discussion in 'MARYLAND RIVER TALK' started by TIM HAGAN, Mar 16, 2007.

1. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    March Madness is the best way to look at this month so far when I fished on wed is was 83 ,thurcis was 66 when we started out 3 hours later it was 38 and rain. now today 30 and 6 to 8" of snow :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

2. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    Tim that is why all those basketball games are on the tube.But nothing worse than watching ball and thinking FISHING.:big_smile:

3. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    March madness is right. It just started to snow here. For most of the day it has either been rain or sleet comming down. Oh well, spring is almost here, and I will be picking the boat up tomorrow and plan to take it out for the first time next weekend.

4. rit.05

rit.05 New Member

State:
    VA
    Due to my work schedule, I only made it out on Saturday and even then only fished for a few minutes. Mostly just got the boat running good and checking out the river for the first time this "spring". Now the covers back on and probably full of snow:crazy:

I actually had the whole day off tomorrow with no plans and now I can't really go fishing.... Oh well. Maybe I'll have another free Saturday in May sometime.

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    rit o5 been seeing alot of fly overs when setting the smoots bay was you checkin out the fishing holes i use as well :lol:

6. rit.05

rit.05 New Member

State:
    VA
    :cool2: We've got a nice GPS system in those things. With the touch of a button, I record all of Tim's honey holes....

7. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    rit - apparently you skipped the annual Intelligence Oversight Training huh! LOL

8. h3ohawaii

h3ohawaii New Member

State:
    maryland
    heading out tomorrow to see if the fish are biting--wind or no wind. maybe we'll see a few of you out there.