Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Oh ill be out but not that far south.. sun mon tue down on the river kickin back and reelin em in.:tounge_out:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
i was thinking about hitting the water on mon and tues. i dont know for sure yet. i am going to have to wait and see what the water looks like.

·
Registered
853 Posts
i went by the river today just to look, it was snowing so hard i couldnt see far. the river is comming up at the rate of 2 feet a day. i think im going to pass on the fishing this weekend.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know one thing if the gas prices get to $5.00 a gal like out west my fishin days are over no tournaments no fishin for fun and if I can't fish I DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!the gov will have to take care of me

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
I know one thing if the gas prices get to $5.00 a gal like out west my fishin days are over no tournaments no fishin for fun and if I can't fish I DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!the gov will have to take care of me
Don't worry if the gas goes that high you won't have to worry about going to work.If your like me you won't be able to afford to put gas in vehicle just to go to work. Have to try and at least fish just to have something to eat Hopefully.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i went out today...Thought it was strange that no one else was out...I started in sibley, and the ramp looked awfuly muddy and i just about got stuck on it. So i decided id better go to another ramp so i went to the 291 ramp. Put out with no probloms fished till about a hour ago, BUT the mud had softened up...4 wheel drive wasnt enough...It was horrible, had to tie a rope to a minivan and use 4 wheel drive...AND DIDNT CATCH ANY FISH...Pretty bad fishing trip.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well, if each bad day equates to 1/10th of a good one in the balance of things...then...well...that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Right now I'm due for several weeks of stellar fishing. :smile2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.