March 8th and 9th

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by JoeFriday, Mar 7, 2008.

1. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    Anyone going out this weekend? Or will i be the only one

2. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    Oh ill be out but not that far south.. sun mon tue down on the river kickin back and reelin em in.:tounge_out:

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    i was thinking about hitting the water on mon and tues. i dont know for sure yet. i am going to have to wait and see what the water looks like.

4. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i went by the river today just to look, it was snowing so hard i couldnt see far. the river is comming up at the rate of 2 feet a day. i think im going to pass on the fishing this weekend.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD New Member

State:
    KANSAS
    I know one thing if the gas prices get to $5.00 a gal like out west my fishin days are over no tournaments no fishin for fun and if I can't fish I DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!the gov will have to take care of me

6. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    wow is it really that much there? It is unbelieveable...They need to do something about it

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't worry if the gas goes that high you won't have to worry about going to work.If your like me you won't be able to afford to put gas in vehicle just to go to work. Have to try and at least fish just to have something to eat Hopefully.

8. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    Well i went out today...Thought it was strange that no one else was out...I started in sibley, and the ramp looked awfuly muddy and i just about got stuck on it. So i decided id better go to another ramp so i went to the 291 ramp. Put out with no probloms fished till about a hour ago, BUT the mud had softened up...4 wheel drive wasnt enough...It was horrible, had to tie a rope to a minivan and use 4 wheel drive...AND DIDNT CATCH ANY FISH...Pretty bad fishing trip.

9. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Sounds like a tough day - at least you got out for awhile and go the boat home:big_smile:

10. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    Well, if each bad day equates to 1/10th of a good one in the balance of things...then...well...that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Right now I'm due for several weeks of stellar fishing. :smile2: