march 7th pouring, at house on the hill,

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by medford, Feb 12, 2009.

1. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    well bluejay and i seem to have quite a few people coming to the pouring march 7th at medfords house on the hill, gonna have a little grub on the grill maybe a few barley pops then try not to burn ourselves up i have notified the local EMS to inform them they will be having crazy people playing with fire so be on there toes:smile2: anyone is welcome to join in on the fellowship and great times just let me know if you will attend were i"ll know how many cats to bbq bring whatever food you would like to add and molds an lead if you have them if not no worries will still have plenty so come on down and have some fun with us on march 7th,937 timber st pleasant hill mo 64080 or give me a call at 816-260-9945 REMEMBER--FREINDS ARE FOREVER:eek:oooh: >:wink:

2. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    Very nice of you to host this event. I'm sure everyone going will have fun and make some new buds, as well as drink some:wink:.

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Cant wait Steve. I am going tomorrow to see about getting a mold and lead. Going to be a fun time. Hope the weather is good.

Tom

4. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I've poured lead 2x in my life both times I was alone, but the next time I hope to have a friend help. The ideal of serving grub, I've never thought of that. Thanks for the ideal though.:wink:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Where abouts is Pleasant hill located. I'm almost on the Ark. line. Sounds like fun to me though.

6. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    It's due So of KC/Mo area.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    In a case like that i would like to come up if i can. How far south of KC are ya talkin bout? It's prolly 3 to 31/2 hr. from here to KC

8. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    John I would guess 30 to 45 min. We would like to have ya. Like to meet you and shoot the bull:wink:.

Tom

9. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    About 30 miles west of me john.

10. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Should be a great time john ,come on up . only takes me about 30 mins to be at medfords,

11. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I will have to see how much lead i can find ,poared 30 pound acouple of weeks ago ,but will bring my molds and pot.

12. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    as of 2-14 probable attendees ]medford, bluejay, jon43, kmcalester ,mo hick an adam, fishingbuddy4, maybe-ozzyso44, cuz-Ican, countryheart, jim mayhab, and possibly phoenman

13. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    You bet ,i am looking forward to it.

14. Catchinbiguns

Catchinbiguns Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I wanna come what do I need to bring?

15. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    looks like a pretty good line up for the 7th cant wait:wink:

16. Catchinbiguns

Catchinbiguns Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Cool sounds like a plan for me...

17. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Boys i think i've hit pay dirt. When i worked at Superior we scraped out a big x-ray machine that had lead sheets in the walls. A buddie of mine got 3 sheets of this stuff to weight race cars with. Took 8 men to load a sheet.:crazy: Neighbor is checking today on how much of it i can get. Hopefully i can cobb several hundred pounds of it and if so, i'll bring PLENTY of lead.

18. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    So your coming up?

19. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    Hey Steve, did you settle on the starting time?

How long does everyone plan on staying?

I won't be able to make it there until late is the reason I am asking.:crazy:

20. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I plan to Robert.I'll stay wit h thread and figure out what i need to bring. Prolly get a room that nite and sleep it off before drivin home. Cherie may wanna drive up .