Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vern (vlparrish) and I hit the water for a bit of catting. Max Howard (SkiMax) also went with his friend Kieth. Max saved the day by bringing a bunch of quality Shad due to yours truly striking out at my bait hole. Man what a day. Today we landed Quality as well as quantity. Vern landed three trophy blues, a 40,45 and 50. I was able to land several nice fish with the biggest being about 15 pounds. The total catch for the day was 17 Blues. They were located around submerged structure and caught on cut shad. Here are some pictures below for your enjoyment. rspd507

Attachments

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to everyone for the great comments about the pictures. Vern and I had a ball yesterday, with that being one of the best days Ive ever had out on the water. And by the end of the day we were like a couple whipped dogs that were heading home. Ross

·
Registered
853 Posts
mam what a tuff day, couldnt even drink a cold one with those hogs messing with ya, eating all you bait, those kittys didnt care how long it took you to find it, just awfull, congrads guys what a great day, thx for sharein the story and the pics.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.