Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow is Regina's(username: Butterfly) Big 27th Birthday.....What I'd do to be 27 again!!!:crazy::wink::smile2:

I've already got her a new phone(motorazr v3a) and a couple other things. I took her out to eat today and am gonna take her to dinner and a movie tomorrow. Gotta make the most of it, She's Very Special to me and It only happens once a year.

Also, Tomorrow is my Mom's 57th Birthday!!!!!:big_smile:
Weird I know, but its the truth,they are Exactly 30 years apart!!!!!:wink::big_smile:...Too bad Mom lives a little over an hour away and has to work but at least I'll get to talk to her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND REGINA!!!!! I Love You Both!!!:wink::big_smile:

Help me wish them both a Very Happy Birthday!!!:wink::big_smile:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
What I'd do to be 27 again
Well since you gave her age I dont think youll live to see your next birthday:eek:oooh:

I've already got her a new phone(motorazr v3a)
If Im not mistaken you can get that for free with a new account :tounge_out::smile2:

Happy Birthday Regina we want pics:wink:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Happy Birthday Regina and CantfishJohns Mom, i hope you both have a very special day!!!!!:009::009::009::009:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well since you gave her age I dont think youll live to see your next birthday
LMAO...She won't care...:wink::smile2:

If Im not mistaken you can get that for free with a new account :tounge_out::smile2:
Actually It Is Free with Upgrading an existing account.....:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:...Its what she wanted so....She got it...:wink:...She's got other stuff too.:roll_eyes:...Won't mention that...:crazy::wink::smile2:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hey john:

If it's any consolation to yer mam, somebody else has a birthday today, he's a sex symbol & he's 3 years older than her, So, without further deliberation & happy birthday to Regina & john's mam.......

......Ladies & Gentlemen..... Born on March 26th 1948 , I give you...

STEVE TYLER - (Aerosmith)
[youtubevid]Vo_0UXRY_rY[/youtubevid]

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Happy Birthday to the 2 special women in John's life, his Mom and Regina :big_smile:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Tomorrow is Regina's(username: Butterfly) Big 27th Birthday.....What I'd do to be 27 again!!!:crazy::wink::smile2:

I've already got her a new phone(motorazr v3a) and a couple other things. I took her out to eat today and am gonna take her to dinner and a movie tomorrow. Gotta make the most of it, She's Very Special to me and It only happens once a year.

Also, Tomorrow is my Mom's 57th Birthday!!!!!:big_smile:
Weird I know, but its the truth,they are Exactly 30 years apart!!!!!:wink::big_smile:...Too bad Mom lives a little over an hour away and has to work but at least I'll get to talk to her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND REGINA!!!!! I Love You Both!!!:wink::big_smile:

Help me wish them both a Very Happy Birthday!!!:wink::big_smile:

:009: "Happy Birthday Regina"
&
:009: "Happy Birthday to your Mom" as well John.
:wink:

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Happy Birthday to your better half. Oooops you said other half. LOL Happy Birthday to mom also!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.