March 22 Planning meeting for Rend

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Dan the Fisherman, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    Randy
    Remind us all what time and where to be for the meeting. Thanks in advance:wink::smile2:

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    That's OK, Maybe a CPO can keep ya updated through the year. Maybe Mike or Branden, or even Troy will help ya out with your new boat. You know make sure it is in correct order and all that stuff :wink:

3. Dan the Fisherman

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    I thinking about sending ya a p.m. and got my wires crossed.:embarassed::embarassed:

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    9 am, Ryans in Mt Vernon..... correct me guys if I am wrong.

5. Dan the Fisherman

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    I knew the date, but my memory is weak on everything but the location of the fishing hole.:wink: Anyone going to stop off at the lake after the meeting?

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I am honestly not sure what I got planned for that weekend. I want to see what the weather is going to be like.

On th e phone with Ryan's in Mt Vernon now as I type this to confirm that we can still use the room for our needs... and he has had me on hold for like 5 minutes. Making me grouchy!

*insert the tune to Jeopardy*

Crap.... they might have booked the room over us. :eek:oooh: So... I am to call back tomorrow and speak to the General Manager. The assistant manager was not too helpful but he thinks we can have that room in the morning. I will call again... if not.. we will need to find another location. UGH!

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Brian if Ryans have booked that room Check with Dennys. Located the same exit across the interstate. They have a back room. Just a suggestion. Is there a cracker barrel located in Mt. Vernon? Also a suggestion.

8. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I will call tomorrow then see if I need to panic. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    ill be out there fishin after the meeting im sure. cant pass up the lake when im in town for sure.

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Just got ahold of the General Manager and he is going to pull some strings. We got the room from 9am to 11pm. I told him about 15 members would be in attendance. I know of at least 10 of us, so I inflated a bit to make sure it would be all good.

So don't forget to bring your money for some food and some extra for a tip to Ryans for pulling some strings for us!

11. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well as of now I am planning on attending. Just as long as nothing else comes up that I have to deal with.

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Brian thanks for securing this room. In regards to inflating the number I have a question. Did you learn this inflating numbers from fishing with Aaron?:big_smile:

13. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Mickey: Yes.. My Master has taught his young Apprentice well. :cool2:

For the March 22nd breakfast meet at Ryans in Mt Vernon, we have the back room scheduled from 9am to 11am. 2 hour slot to get in, do our stuff, and get out. Maybe get some fishing in for some of us as well.

Many have expressed they no longer wish to do the gift exchange, so that has been marked off. I have a pretty good list of things that we will need to discuss and get everyone's opinion on in regards to several key topics. Be ready to make some decisions!

14. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Ouch Mickey! :crazy: I know nothing about inflating numbers.....:embarassed:

15. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    i have to work but yall have a great time,hope u get a little fishing in,i will try to hold the rain back for u guys.:smile2:well have fun let us know how it went...

16. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I have some small bundle of packets to pass out for everyone about what has been done to date. Of course, that information can be changed if it is not what we all want. A lot of it is what I have been doing, so it is not firm and concrete.

Things you may need for the meeting:

Writing Utensil
    Paper
    $ for shirt if you want one
    Ideas!!!!!!!!

17. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    QUOTE....."Things you may need for the meeting:

Writing Utensil
    Paper
    $ for shirt if you want one
    Ideas!!!!!!!!"

I was just wonder if the teacher is commin out in you Brian or what. LOL just jokin. I will be there as long as I dont have to swim. I think that I have been srounded by water now and have no clue if I'll be able to get out without a boat lol

18. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I hear you about the rain and flooding. I am not sure how successful Aaron and I will be fishing tomorrow. Everything is flooded out and finding bait will probably be a bloody nightmare.

19. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    It was nice meeting everyone at the breakfast. Finally got some real faces to avatars!

20. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Same here Brian. A good time, good eats, and some great plans for the gathering. Thanks to you, Paul, and Aaron for all the work you do putting this all together.