March 1,time to.........

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by cook, Mar 1, 2006.

1. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Make sure ya'll have your new lic. last years expired at midnight.
    12$=1$ a month,not a bad deal!!

Still trying to get used to the new style,but its a lot more durable than the old paper ones.

2. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Got my hunting and fishing yesterday. Thanks for the reminder!!!!!!!!! God bless.

3. steveg442

steveg442 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'll have mine by the weekend. Thanks for the reminder.

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    "Still trying to get used to the new style,but its a lot more durable than the old paper ones."

Lol. A few years ago we could just tuck it into a wallet and forget it. Now we have to get used to it. I do like the new material, but I still think they could make it smaller.

Thanks for the reminder!

5. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    for all the texas people, our tax, err ummm, our license goes from august to august, but fyi, you can now buy date of purchase license any time of year and still get the full 12 months. cost $5 extra i think.

6. catmando

catmando New Member

State:
    Colorado
    sure thing i'll go out and get one after work.

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Cook! just got back with mine.:006:
    $19.00 wow! thats only $1.58 a month, and we still only get 2 poles :rolleyes:+:mad: lol

8. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Sometimes being an old geezer has advantages.All I need down here is my drivers license,showing I'm a resident and my age.Old age does have some perks.If I want to go for tarpon I have to buy a tag for that.Hunting is same requirement.Need federal stamp for waterfowl.

BILL:thumbsup:

9. GrainDrain

GrainDrain New Member

State:
    Texas
    I bought the super combo
    (64 super combo+15 water fowl stamp+25 game bird breeder stamp=$104)

and mine last from August to August. I dont think Texas has a role max. If so i think i have broken it a few times.

10. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I got mine over a month ago.

11. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Guys;

AR fishing licenses expire 12 months from when you buy them and You can fish with how ever many poles you want. Day after tomorrow I will turn 65 and then I can get my permanent (OLD MANS) license and never have to buy another one. WHOOPEE. That is the only thing that was good about getting to this senior age. LOL

Gene

12. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gene, happy birthday you ole fart.hehehe:p I can officially call you that day after tomorrow. hehehe We love you buddy.;)

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thanks for the reminder Cook. I hadnt even thought about it. Good Luck this year Fishing.

14. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Broke mine in today. Nothing big, but my old man is coming over from IL for the weekend and has been hinting that fresh fish would be nice:) Put 4 channels in the tank today and hopefully I can get some blues in there tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder Cook.

Branden