Maple Island

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by FLOAT TRIP WILLIE, Oct 30, 2009.

1. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Is the Maple Island ramp useable with all this rain? I know its pretty high but Im thinking about hitting it in the morning...

2. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Shows water level will be at 22.6 by tomorrow morning and if I am correct they close the area at Maple Island at either 22.0 or 22.5 ft. you might be able to launch but the water is still on the rise so you might get a little water in you truck if you fish all day..Saturday evening shows to be up around 24.0ft.. and rising...

3. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    willie give me a call. i have something for you.

4. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    you will have to put in at CB, alton is supposed to crest at like 28 ft. and 35 ft. or so in St. Louis.

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I flew over Maple Island this afternoon. The ramp is definitely unusable. An if the sippi looks anything like the merramec river it's gonna be a mess. You could just about walk across the merramec on all the trash today.

6. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
    I went and looked at the river right before dark in herculaneum. You can't even pull down the hill to the bank. There is MAJOR tree's floating around. :eek:oooh: I would use caution!